Kroeger

Ain't Even Worth a Nickel

2/6/2008 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger reminded paparazzi last night that he's a nobody -- telling them he doesn't "sell magazines, so f**k off."

Despite knowing how worthless he is, the striking "rocker" still managed to go home with an SUV full of chicks.

anne

Hey Chad, Kroegers are great!! There aren't many of us out there be proud!!

blt

At least he's telling the truth!!!

Keely

I love CHAD...he is the sexiest man alive and I would kill for a chance to ride that hahaha...ahhhhh so hot!!!

Hannaknight

Went to school with Chad, he was awesome then and still is. This guy has so much money, he puts Britney to shame, awesome investments he has made! Love ya !

heather

Isn't he married?

LT

Does anyone else find this guy's voice completely obnoxious. I don't know....maybe it's just me but that "scratchy, gruff" quality hsi voice has sounds totally forced to me. Whatever....their music sucks too.

Sue

Did you guys know this guy is facing drunk driving charges up in British Columbia? Nice.

Reality

Chad's a jerk. He bites the hand that feeds him. He was doing a concert in my city and didn't think there was a hotel good enough for him to stay in so he stayed in the next closest city. Jerk, I wouldn't contribute to his income, EVER! No wonder he's voted the most ugly rocker in Canada. Ugly inside and out.

bitterman

That guy's such a douchebag. His band sucks and he writes the worst lyrics ever. I mean, really...the WORST lyrics ever!

Baby

Way to go Chad!! Canadians rock

Neena

Hahahaha! Good for him.

JennInDC

Love Chad and Nickelback! He's hot, hot, hot! But, yea, I think he's still married. Hmmm....hope one of those chicks was his wife!

Laina

I think he is really hot and his band has great music. Wasnt every song on the last CD released as a single with radio play. I can't wait for the next CD. They ROCK!! And I'd love to "rock" Chad!!!

Prince Von A-Hole

Think Harvey could pull in chicks like that. I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!

nataliec

HAPPY TO SEE THESE CELEBS FIGHTING BACK AGAINST TABLOID JOURNALISM...ALL THE FINGERS GIVEN TO TMZ IS REALLY WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! SO I GIVE THE BIRD TOO TO TMZ...LOUSY BUNCH OF MONEY GRUBBING IDIOTS THAT CARE NOTHING ABOUT SOMEONES PRIVACY......I SAY TO CELEBS KEEP GIVING THEM THE FINGER AND TELL THEM ALL TO F**K OFF..ESPECIALLY TMZ...WE ALL SEE WHAT THEY DID TO BRITNEY...HERES HOPING SHE SUES THE PANTS OFF OF THEM!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments