Heidi Fleiss

Arrested in Nevada

2/7/2008 7:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hooker! Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Pahrump, Nevada.

0207_heidi_owen_mug_bn-1
Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription narcotics for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

The former Hollywood Madam has been charged with driving without a license, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Fleiss was reportedly opening so-called "stud farms" in Nye County where brothels are legal. She currently operates a laundromat called "Dirty Laundry."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

chilco

Poor Tom Sizemore. This basehead led to his demise. Maybe now we know why he went ballistic on the little liar.

cheap1

I noticed on her site that you can order Ugg type boots. Apparently she ordered the Ugg type face.

sam

So why is John Owen an interesting name??? AM i missing something?

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

WHAT A DISGUSTING UGLY SKANK! ANOTHER LOW LIFE PIECE OF CRAP LOCKED UP.

Missy

In this mug shot, she looks like she has been rode hard. Is she one of the studs? For her new ranch.

Cynic

Every time I look at that picture, I just start laughing again....that is very, very funny (as are so many of the comments)!

buxxy

Delightful couple.....he kinda looks like Georffey Rush with gas pains....and she looks like she's trying to keep her dentures from escaping...

Bradblowsgeorge

Pahrump, Nevada!!!! Heidi Fleiss!!!! Male whorehouses!!!!!! DUI's!!!!!!, TMZ I am gonna start looking under my bed at night to see if you have a camera there. Oh yeah, this can't be the same Heidi Fleiss that was the Hollywood Madam. This woman looks like someone used her face to resurface the highway she was caught driving drunk on. If this is the same woman, I would sue the plastic surgeon, and kick his azzzzz too!

adam

get a life and leave her alone there is much going on in the world that needs your attention and news coverage.

hater

sorry, but she was NEVER a good looking woman, men are DISGUSTING!!

FLORIDA_GIRL

WOW! When did Cher and Steven Tyler have a kid? I think I missed something frighfully ugly....

sue

YIKES!

sue

YIKES!

bguez

I think she is an ugly talent lacking bitch.

Brittany

that is the ugliest bitch I have ever seen. And I don't think she's got a personality to make up for it, either...

bitch, get a brown paper bag!!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12