« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McMahon Wrestles Herself Another Baby

2/10/2008 9:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie McMahon-LeVesque -- also known as Vince McMahon's overacting daughter -- is pregnant with her second child. No more headlocks for her!

According to the Wrestling News Desk she is due in July. Stephanie is the wife of wrestler Triple H.

No word yet if the baby will be called baby Triple H, Jr.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

666

REDNECKS AND HILLYBILLIES WATCH WRESTLING.............THEN THEY PUT THEIR HALF WIT, INBRED CHILDREN IN T-SHIRTS WITH WRESTLERS ON THEM...JESUS CHRIST.WHAT A GANG OF DOUCHE BAG LOSERS!

666

who cares!

sherricheu

She was so much prettier before she got a boob job and built herself up, she looks like a Chyna want to be now and who the hell wants to be her!!!

Tha_0ldMaN

Yes, She Can breed. Stepahanie used to be so cool. I miss her on RAW.

Sataninheels

LMAO #15

Tha_0ldMaN

I agree she was a lot prettier befor the boob job. like I said She was awesome.

SAxlerod

Since all of us know that wrestling is fake, why are the injuries so hyped up as real??? You sux!

trishia

gosh i'm gonna die....i'm such a huge fan of steph!!!!

writergal

OMG! YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY...i have the biggest crush on triple H! my heart is broken.

but then again, i'm not putting much faith in this marriage. as much as he loves her, he should stop encouraging young women to take their top off at wrestling event (I was there) and getting their numbers.

he probably went home to her after he had this girl.

Starr

Who cares? I mean really? It's Grammy night and you have some old and pathetic story up about some wrestling wench? Who cares!

Kelli

It is so fake. I can't believe I used to go as a kid. Does anyone remember the Von Erik family?

meltz11

The guy (her uncle or some other family member no doubt) probably had a wet dream and she rolled over into it. Who cares about rednecks?

Ms Kris

Another slow news day for TMZ

WHO CARES OTHER THAN HER FAMILY & FRIENDS?

FlBiker

I cannot stop laughing, there are actually people that watch 'wraslin.

???

People are going, "Who cares? It's just wrestling!" Well, it was also you all who were obsessed with the Benoit story. It's obvious you're only concerned about the story's that are detrimental to the company. You can't focus on only the tragic storyes and remain completely oblivious to the other big news. You have to have one with the other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments