Alleged "Entourage" Victim Says "Never Mind!"

2/12/2008 12:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who filed an official police report accusing Kevin Connolly of battering him at Villa nightclub says he's dropping the matter.

Phillip Roby, who had claimed Connolly jumped over a table and pummeled him in the head this weekend, filed a battery report against the "Entourage" star this afternoon. But just a few minutes ago, Roby told TMZ he just went to the Sheriff's Department and told them "never mind." He tells us he told deputies, "Look at me, I'm fine," adding that he doesn't want to pursue this any further.

Interestingly, cops tell TMZ someone claiming to be Roby called to drop it, but they said he had to do it in person and so far no one has shown up.

Sources tell TMZ multiple witnesses dispute Roby's story, claiming he was downing Patron Silver and being aggressive in the club, starting an unrelated fight inside. One source says he was actually ejected and that Kevin never touched him.

Deep Background

You just have to watch out at those night clubs!

SingleWriteFemale

1st !

April Fouels

I DID SEE THE VIDEO PREVIOUSLY POSTED, NOW GONE, NO CREDIBILITY BEING DRUNK IN PUBLIC........

April Fouels

I WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH YOU BY BEATING YOU DOWN, LIKE AN UNWANTED REDHEADED STEPCHILD....

meltz11

napoleon complex. this guy is a jerk who is out of a job after this season. the show was never hbo quality to begin with.

April Fouels

I FLY AROUND SOME WANKERS FOR AN HOUR, AND MISS EVERYTHING.................

LOKI

Connolly "jumped over a table"......how high was it, a foot off the ground???

This midget (little person) has to use the toilets in men's rooms because the urinals are too high...

LOKI

FlBiker

Hang out clubs, wind up in trouble. Nothing new about that.

Mariah

Thank you G #11. Took the words right out of my mouth! I wouldn't have thought of the urinals, lol. I figured someone would have had to give him a boost over the table, though.

roughdaddy

attention seeking idiot,,,now he made connolly look like a total badas&, and we knew he aint....

lindz

philip roby (whoever the hell he is)looks almost just like Jonathan tucker! thats who I thought they were talking about when I saw the pic, and didn't read the story.

MercyHumppe

I would have dropped the lawsuit also. I'd be too embarrassed to admit receiving a beat-down from a D-list leprechaun. His only move is to shock his adversary by doing something sudden ( leaping over a table ) and then landing maybe one punch. Then in the chaos his "entourage" closes in and makes sure the victim can't fight back.

If I were this guy I'd be a lot more humble and remember the dialogue he always has to spout on Entourage about how he's going to have to go back to delivering pizzas if Vinnie Chase doesn't do Aquaman. He was cast as a wannabe because guess what? That's exactly what he looks like.

Samir

that chick in the video is smokin hot tho...the one with the guy who tells the kid to shut the f--k up.

Perky

I bet the gay mafia had a talk with this guy and he thought twice about going against this actor guy.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

If a wimp kicked my butt I wouldn't be bragging about it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments