Lutfi Allegedly Demanded Money From Brit

2/11/2008 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration filed in the Brit conservatorship case, a lawyer for the conservators accused Sam Lutfi of demanding money from poor Brit.

Attorney Jeryll Cohen wrote, "During the telephone conversation, Mr. Grossman [Brit's business manager] told me that he had numerous e-mails from Osama (Sam) Lutfi in which Mr. Lutfi made various demands, including demands for money. Mr. Grossman told me he did not comply with Mr. Lutfi's demands."

Cohen and the other lawyers have asked the court commissioner to let the conservators fire Mr. Grossman, in part because they say he has refused to provide copies of Lutfi's e-mails to them.

londonrules

why isn't this guy in jail yet?
he tried to destroy brit.

Kate

Mr. Grossman, can you say, "Subpoena" ????????

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Sam lutfi is nothing but a sick parasite; latching onto a host and sucking them dry. Not too suprising that Sam was found hanging around the Paris Hilton party this past weekend trying to find another victim/prey.

The LAPD must be investigating Lutfi, and it won't be suprising when he is arrested and charged. The smoking gun will be $$$$ missing from Britney's accounts.

sh

Sick,sick, sick. Sam still thinks he can cash in and get what he thinks is his. I am SO GLAD that Brit's dad is housecleaning these creeps and showing them the door. Mr. Grossman is stupid to think that those e-mails are his to keep....Keep it up Jaime...get rid of them all.....

Michelle

Why would loser Lufti think he deserved any money? Britney's life spiraled down further and further after Lufti entered it. He called himself her "manager", but what did he manage besides her pills? This snake needs to just disappear.

anonymous

How horrible that a person could be so heartless to another human being. Have they found Sam to serve him ? Anybody know ?

anonymous

I have a feeling before all of this is over there will be people going to jail and doing some serious time...

my, my, my

Jamie is not uncovering this. The lawyers are. It's all coming out in the wash now, Mr Innocent sam Lutfi. This is too good.
Kick a.s.s.

April Fouels

STUPID O-SAM-A RUNS HIS MOUTH, LIKE A WHIPPORWILLS ASS, AT SAP SUCKIN' TIME, BOX O' ROCKS...!!!!!

HooplaOinkOink

It's interesting that it was Howard Grossman, who is also a target of the conservators, who told Jeryll Cohen that Sam Lutfi was trying to shake him (Grossman) down for more money. In the past, Grossman and Lutfi were in cahoots, but now that Howard is getting scrutinized, he's starting to turn against Sam. I wouldn't be surprised if Lutfi soon starts in with his own retaliatory backstabbing against Grossman.

It's been horribly painful to watch poor Britney's downward spiral, but it will bring me a lot of joy to see all these leeches squirming and attacking each other as they crash and burn.

anonymous

Thank God for the lawyers and the PI Jamie hired and God bless him to...Finally everything is coming out.

Hope Wilkinson

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END. OF COARSE THEY CAN GET HIS COMPUTER AND DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE INFO!!!! It doesn't take but a few minutes - and I doubt he is smart enough to clean out the hard drive, either. I just hope and Pray that Jamie keeps on their tails and get them all in jail! Take away the cars - get the bills and nail them all! 'BOUT TIME their party came to a screeching halt! I 0can see it now! Half the paps will be on the other side - and Harvey - YOU GO DOWN WITH THEM! YOU HAVE CAUSED AS MUCH PAIN TO HER AS THE REST - - IF NOT MORE!

April Fouels

THEY ( THE MAN ) ARE GIVING HIM ( SAM ) ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG HIMSELF TWICE, HE BETTER DO IT HIMSELF. !!

me

deport this terrorist already

anonymous

Look everyone we are going to be suprised at who all is involved in this I really believe it. Get the popcorn out the show is going to start soon...