The Game is Up!

2/11/2008 6:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Game has pleaded no contest to a felony charge of possession of a firearm in a school zone.

After he entered his plea, a Los Angeles County judge immediately sentenced him to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years probation.

The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, faced three felony counts for making criminal threats and exhibiting a firearm in the presence of a peace officer. Two counts were dismissed as part of a plea agreement.

In February 2007, Taylor allegedly got into a heated altercation with a player from an opposing team during a pick-up basketball game at a school in South L.A. After allegedly punching the other player, prosecutors said Taylor then pulled a gun from his Escalade and threatened to shoot the victim.

He has until March 3 to turn himself in.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Rap is Dead.
This is Why.

Julie

The pride of African Americans.
Rap is for smart, successful, upstanding members of society.

FlBiker

If stupidity was a crime, this guy would get the death penalty.

I Hate this lame tramp

I wonder how the Game will do. I assume he will be in isolation during the 2 days he serves - over crowding in SO CA. prisons. He has some talent and a lot of connections. Maybe he will kick back on selling the shoes and get back to music - and stop lying about his conquests. Wow, that was actually positive - time to go to Lohan - I want to vomit.

karen

this guy's should have got a custodial sentance that would send a message out to other so called hard men 8 years sounds fair

Dr. Adams

too #33 2008 by wickedsmart....speak for yourself azzhole....there's nothing prideful about that rap_crap

ftwilliams

Typical wanna be thug..you're about as hard as a hershey squirt homey.I too can be Gangsta if I carry a piece because I'm afraid of a real ass whoopin.

Daisy

Will our classy, distinguished role models through out Hollywood, NY, etc... please stand up?
Please?
Please come forward?
Are there any?
Still waiting!!!
.....obviously there is no such thing!
I believe it's time for us to look elsewhere and quit giving them attention. Let's start acknowledging good behavior! Perhaps it will start a trend and they will have to do something 'noteworthy' to be in the press!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3