Chambers Keeps the Faith

2/12/2008 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since spending time in a psych ward for "exhaustion and a sleeping disorder," "Grey's Anatomy" doc Justin Chambers is turning to what looks like the Bible for guidance.

Justin was snapped getting his higher power on at a local L.A. coffee shop on Tuesday. Amen.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

#11 dallas
i thought it was the 24 hour book as well.that contraversal little book,but it is the bible to some people,but i took a second look and it looks too big to be the 24 hour,oh well thought he might be a friend is all.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

marie bella
thats not justin timberlake,take a closer look,kinda looks like him if i take my glasses off and squint,at the top of the picture it say's justin chambers from grey's anatomy.

yonkers new york

#47 JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ME DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DONT EXIST. IM WITH YOU AT YOUR BEST, IM WITH YOU AT YOUR WORST. I HAVE SEEN YOUR TEARS AND EVEN NOW HOLD YOUR HAND AS YOU DENY MY VERY EXISTENCE. YOUR DISRESPECT AND HATRED WILL ALWAYS BE MET WITH AN UNIMAGINABLE LOVE THAT CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD BY THOSE FOR WHOM THAT LOVE IS FREELY GIVEN. I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, AND WHAT YOU THINK PROVES THAT I DONT EXIST ACTUALLY PROVES THAT I DO. SPEAK TO ME AND I WILL ANSWER YOU. #47 YOUR MESSAGE WAS POSTED AT 2:23 IN THE BIBLE ID LIKE YOU TO READ JOHN 2 23, KING JAMES VERSION. "WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER; HE THAT ACKNOWLEDGETH THE SON HAS THE FATHER ALSO" THIS ISNT A COINCIDENCE AND ITS NOT TOO LATE.

sharon

It's great to see someone actually taking their visit to rehab seriously. I truly pray he makes it. Keep it up JC one day at time.

Warren

Justin, both the Lord Jesus and YOU are my favorites! He is worthy of your trust and devotion.

Blue Drew

Stay the high road, TMZ...don't cross a man who is looking for some help from above...

Jonathan

Thanks god he is getting sober. Coke can really give you sleep issues.

Frankie

Cool to see Karev reading the bible. I was afraid that since he was always hanging out with Zac Efron, TR Knight n Zac's ex-lover that Chambers was dipping into the mo-pool. I have read posts all over the place about him and these guys all hooking up including the infamous Big Di** Jay Tray dude. In fact I remember reading about Chambers and the BDJT guy hook up in Chicago during a snow storm back in December? Anyways, that is a hot hot thought but guess since he is a bible thumper his mind is on the Savior and not on the c**k. Amen brutha. However, if he changes his mind, be sure to post pictures of that scene.

Charlotte

DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ! Justin is a great guy and a great father and a great Church-going, God fearing man. He would never dive into the evil world of homosexuality. There is no way that such a strong character would ever tempt his fate in such a manner. His visit to UCLA was an example of his living life the way it is supposed to be lived. You all should turn to God instead of hate mongering.

rfkvada

Good for him... more celebs that are in trouble need to turn to the Bible. There would be a lot less rehab costs!!

fathead

a spiritual and hot man?

oh my i think i need a priest to read me the lords prayer because i think i may die happy right now!

fathead

i love how that person who's post name is I AM went off writing as if they are God.

you know, i believe if God is going to speak to his people he wouldn't waste it on a TMZ message board.

it was nice of you to be inspired, but um. your not God. so shut up.

fathead

jamaal - your obama rant can stand right next to a suicide bomber it's SO EXTREMIST.

WHY CAN'T AMERICAN'S JUST CHILL OUT?

Spot

Ick! If y'all start pushing religion, I'm bailing. Religion is nothing but crack for the masses. I'll never understand why grown adults feel the need for an imaginary playmate in the form of a deity. Sad.

JOBO13

I'LL TAKE MY IMAGINARY FRIEND (GOD & JESUS) OVER ANY DRUG, LIQUOR OR PILL ANYTIME OR ANY PLACE. FOR ME, I'M HAPPY TOSING HIS PRAISES FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME. IF THIS YOUNG MAN CAN FIND HIM FOR HIS OWN PEACE THEN SO BE IT. HE COULD BE DOING A LOT WORSE. AND FOR THE PERSON WHO COMMENTED ABOUT JUSTIN'S 5 KIDS. THANK MY GOD WE ARE IN AMERICIA AND JUSTIN IS NOT SEEKING YOUR HELP TO FEED HIS 5 KIDS. THE MAN IS BEING A GOOD MAN AND FATHER. LEAVE HIS KIDS OUT OF THIS SITE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments