Mrs. Garrett from

'The Facts of Life'

'Memba Her?!

2/13/2008 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlotte Rae (seen here with Lisa Whelchel and Kim Fields) played Edna Garrett on the '80s TV series "Diff'rent Strokes" and "The Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!

you-take-the-good-you-take-the-bad

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

FIRST!

CARSON DALY IS A TOOL!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Well, 2nd is cool too, I guess.

SECOND!

smartypants

Tamika STFU!

It'sMeAgain

What does Obama have to do with Mrs. Garrett and Jay Leno? This is TMZ.Com,not CNN.com

ugh

Blair was hot; Natalie was fat and ugly; Tootie was cute; Jo was the tomboy.

Standards are badly needed.

I'd investigate Clinton purely out of jealously if he did her.

va loan

that looks like eva mendez!

Lizard

Forget about her - Where's the pic of Lisa at - ------------------------------------------

Brandon

Is that aunt B!!!

Talyn

Smarter than you...NOT
Get real you fool!
Didn't you fools learn your lesson the last time? Everyone who voted for Bush is getting what they so richly deserve!
(A war we DON'T need, our sons and daughters dying for NOTHING, and a president that is doing more harm than you can imagine, both physically and spiritual!)
Something is coming to this world, and its called The End!
Thank U to all the people who voted for Bush, NOT.

Vegas Boy

HUH!? So you are arguing that if 13% of the population is black then there are less than 13% voting because some of them are under 18? You are really STUPID!

If 13% of the population is black, then 13% of the VOTING population is also likely black.

I guess you are assuming that all whites, hispanics, etc ALL get to vote, even the ones under 18.

Keep in mind that if we take out the blacks under 18 we also take out the whites, hispanics, etc who are under 18 and we wtill have 13% of the voters who are black.

Karine

======ALL GROWED UP======== wow sounds like someone learned english from George W Bush. How about throwing in "Its GOODER" just for good measure :( Hahahahahahhaha 3rd grade must have been really tough ... Shame on you AOL have a talking with your byline writer .... Crikey !

Brinks

SmarterThanYou isn't very smart. Although he or she has a point to Tamika about the election, SmarterThanYou needs a spelling lesson or two. Before one calls another an idiot, one should at least try to use spell check and proof read what one writes. Errors like mixing up the word 'their' for 'there' and and using 'everone' for 'everyone', and not even getting the spelling correct for the candidate Obabma for Obama) doesn't garner confidence in one's opinion. Quit being so lazy and use contractions where needed. Examples such as: Im for I'm, cant for can't, wont for won't. Sometimes it is best to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

OMG My Legs!

OMG! My Legs! My Legs! I cant feel my legs!