Bai Ling's Sultry Mugshot

2/14/2008 8:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Take a look at Bai Ling's booking photo -- pretty lady!

The wacktress was busted by LAX Airport police yesterday after allegedly stealing two magazines and a pack of batteries from a gift shop.

KODIACK

I dont know what beefs TMZ has with Bai Ling but you loose credibility on this one. Readers know that Bai is one of the prettiest women in the world right now, even with the "suspect" looking mug shot. Who looks themselves in mug shots any way. This article comes off too personal with no transitional "hatred"..just "Bam" right to the throat!!

As for her acting ability she is no less talented than 85% of female caucasian actresses who get recycled and flood the market with no talent...ie...The TMZ cash cow "Paris Hilton"

fha secure rates

is that Yoko Ono?

AL GOREs VAGINA

OH OH OH...HO HO HO ... DIS WITTLE BOY...WILLY MAKE ME SOOOOOO HORNY!!!

thing3

Next time, 'BUY' LING!!!!!

Danz

She actually looks better in this photo than any other photo I've seen her in. If she tones down all the drag makeup, she'd actually look decent.

ex baller

Me eat cat, me eat dog, me so sorry!!!!!

poopershooter

I think she looks kind of hot...it we be great to stick it in her pooper while she cried....kind of turned on now...

miss muffin

She looks....normal.

MercyHumppe

This is the prettiest she has looked since that film she did back in 1949 or whatever with Richard Gere. Her face is actually soft and expressive instead of goblin-like.

She should get booked more often. It does wonders for her. Same with Paris Hilton. ( Not Lindsay though, unless the jail cell in question is my bedroom. )

P.S. Wealthy people are often shoplifters. They have sold their souls, they have learned that money doesn't buy happiness and that it can't help them escape from the trashy world all around them, so "living on the edge" by stealing is the only time they feel alive.

aqualung

T H I E F .

aqualung

SMOOTH MOVE STICKY FINGERS !!!

--- ORDER UP DINGY !

;)

Yuck. She'd f@cking ugly!

cry baby

what an idiot!

cry baby

now maybe tht freakin attitiude she's got will change big-time. she makes me ill with her, "im so cool" shiat.

Bobbie

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CASE OF SO CALLED "CELEBRITIES" (ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY UGLY LADY IS FAMOUS FOR)....................TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. SHE PROBABLY FIGURES SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT......SHE NEEDS HELP !