Heidi & Spencer on Titanic -- No Lifeboats, Please!

2/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cheesiest couple in history spent a highly choreographed Valentine's Day on a luxury yacht in Marina del Rey, Calif. That guy "surprised" the blonde girl with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, some flowers and some delicious strawberries. SO LAME!

Then the media whorendous couple re-enacted the "Jack, I'm flying" scene from "Titanic." Please no. Don't fall off the boat. Anything but that.

Doieeeeeeeeee!

Do they seriously think anyone is buying this hooey? I mean it's insulting really.

Lenn K.

By the way, there hasn't been any Britney Stalker Reports today isn't that great!?

key2165

Blech....

duh

Can't wait for the shot of them on the Easter Bunny's lap for Easter!!!

They make me wanna vomit. Please stop giving them any exposure. Ugh.

Stating the Obvious

Okay, please do not post anything about HM or LC anymore! Does anyone even like them or give a rat's rear end? They aren't controversial and they aren't interesting; they are taking up time and energey from the really good gossip we come to this site to see!!!!! STOP!!!!! I didn't even read this article; just saw yet another pic of the girl whose most interesting story EVER was that she wasn't ashamed of her plastic surger...Ugh.

TMZ FAN

yawn ...

Annie

Not only is she a horrible singer but she's also a horrible actor! Their only talent is picking up a phone to tip off the paparazzi.

Kelli

I think I would do them both.

duh

P.S. - I second your wish Seb. Too funny.

Local Reporter

SWEET CHRIST?! WHEN WILL IT STOP. They make me want to purchase a weapon to protect myself from such idiots breathing my air.

good f

COOL as long as she is not singing and or making crappy videos life is good oh yeah no more photos of your ugly body what a train wreck that is I had too throw away the Maxiam I got in the mail..

Bri

Wow, One shoe got her excited, but did you see how excited she got when she pulled the second shoe out to see she actually got a complete pair!!!!!

HATE HEIDI AND SPENCER

OK TMZ, When you see that all your readers hate the coverage of certain people then why dont you just stop reporting on these cowards? They are sooo ridiculous. They are just loving all this media attention and you guys are only wasting your film on these morons. Report something else like a bird ass or something. that would be more interesting then these idiots on a yacht puposely posing with roses .. barf ... barf .. and a lil more barf.

annoyed

Awwwwwwwww. How sweet! WHO CARES???

khloe

omg. SOOOOO posed. they need better acting classes since this obviously isnt reality anymore!