McMeanie to Pap: Go F*&$ Yourself!

2/18/2008 1:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seriously pissed off by a pap's questioning, "Grey's Anantomy" doc Eric Dane made his way to his Porsche on Friday -- and denied he had skin cancer.

Aren't celebs used to questions like: "Who are you wearing?" and "Do you have cancer?!"

Janet

first!

Mia

Leave the man alone. Real men don't whore themselves out for lowlife photogs to make a buck. Go chase one of the myriad celebs who like the attention and will respond to idiot queries about nothing.

annanicolestern

what an a**hole. He should thank his lucky stars he's not doin' the construction thing anymore and that he actually HAS some fans...altho I'm not one of them. He's cuter than Dempsey tho :)

peace.

Lenn K.

Hel's not McMeanie, he just sick your tired ass question about things that none of your damn business. What's wrong with you or your family can we know?

Janet

at first I thought it was George Michael

jeezlouise

DONT EAT MEAT- BOYCOTT WESTLAND/HALLMARK BEEF- CRUELTY TO ANIMALS LIKE YOU CANT IMAGINE..... BOYCOTT BEEF!

dee

Good for Eric for sticking up for himself! Even though celebs know the price of fame, they should be able to walk down the street occasionally without having their space invaded and getting bombarded with personal questions!

K

That's right, get mad baby...now take those glasses off and yell some more...there ya go..oh you are real pissed now, take your shirt off and let that guy know who the man is...yeah, let him have it...with the shirt off....sigh.....

Hal

I don't blame him a bit! Leave him alone!

emj

What a BIG baby........Tell me hun....what were you doing 2 years ago? Nobody was even close to taking your pic. I will agree these picture taking fools are A-holes. But get over yourself. Trust me, when and if Grey's ever leaves the air......YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR YOUR PIC TO BE TAKEN..........Enjoy what 15 min you have......

Belinda

He is hot, I see him today for the first time

love to him from germany

Julie

I had a dream last night that I was at some winter camp place, but it was for adults and children, so I had my kids there with me and I met Eric. We hit it off, but we were trying to be discreet because I was back with an ex boyfriend who was at camp with me too. Anyway, Eric was beautiful, he had on jeans and a light blue cashmere sweater and we were in love after only two days. But he really wanted to be open about our relationship so he told me I had to tell my family and ex boyfriend that we were together. So I said to my family who suddenly showed up at winter camp that I was starting to really like Eric. That was good enough, so Eric bought really nice new matching tennis shoes for me and him. I woke up depressed that it was just a dream. Anyway, the real point is that he handled that nosey pap just the way he should have. I'm sure he's sick of this skin cancer rumor and he makes a good point, albeit sarcastic, that he doesn't even know this person who he's talking about his health to. Leave him alone. I loved his sunglasses he had on. Still sexy even when he's grumpy!!!!

Standards are badly needed.

Personal, invasive questions from people you don't know can simply be answered with a smile and a 'no comment'. It beats uncomfortably acting as though the paps are not there. He rewarded her with an answer, so no wonder she kept badgering, but I wonder about the truth of his reply. Celebs are becoming beleaguered. If you had a day off, wouldn't you WANT a day off?
On the other hand, some celebs enjoy the banter and the limelight, and keep TMZ staff employed, so there you go.

Standards are badly needed.

Nowhere did he say "go f*ck yourself."

hols

McSteamy was perfectly courteous to a lame pap who didn't know when to let it go. and trailed him down the sidewalk... and so right when he said he didn't know her.... so the cancer rumor is in the tabloids. great mind enhancing literature. we all know how accurate the tabloids always are.. If these people want to share the inside details of their lives they will. They will hire a PR person to speak with the pap. If they would like some privacy, then show them some respect. She should have stopped following him after his first rebuf of the question.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments