Britney's Latest Vadge of Honor

2/19/2008 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney -- and her kitten -- re-appeared last night at Sushi House Unico in Los Angeles. The conservatorship does not, apparently, require undergarments!

Britney is officially back.

leftabadtasteinmymouth

Don't ya all rememba! She had lips tatooed on her wrist after she shaved er' ed! lol!!!

Colo.Girl

I wouldn't call "it" a kitten. More like an alley cat.

Molly Nguyen

O Brit Brit...She got to control herself and behave in stable & normal manner as well. Gotta lower her maintain level that is! Quit acting crazy and abnormal...Respect herself as well! No one is perfect, a man! Learn from your stupid mistake and grow!

mikey

You wanna downtalk Britney but how about the pigs taking the picture???????

Angel

Does anyone see the bruises on her arms looks like burnmarks. I think Brit really needs to get away from everyone , even her own parents, If they were so concernd about her before she totally ost it maybe she would be better now. right now it looks like they just out for her money. I also think she suffers from Postpartum psychosis. I had 2 kids in one year and i felt like I'm losing it at times. so maybe some people should really get her a support group. she is a human being and I feel for her (never been a fan of her but she needs her life back away from the people that surround her right now) To Papa Spears, stop tryin to control her assets and really worry about her, she looks so unhappy like she doesnt give a damn if she lives or dies and I think she will have another break down here soon.

Angel

Yes i see the thing on her arm as well. she seems so unhappy and where were her parents when she started losing it. Right now it looks like they only want her money and to control her wasnt that what they accused sam of doing?
I think everyone should let her make her own decisions , yes she is sick and I'm sure she suffers from postpartum depression, everyone would having kids that close I did when i had mine so close together.
I wonder where all her family was before when they could have helped her in the first place. I blame alot on Kevin as well he said she showed signs then why didnt he help her if he cared, but its clear everyone is out to get a piece of her fame instead caring about her., I think the only one that cared was this Sam guy, didnt look like he controlled her since everyone saw how she bossed him around.
I hope she finds help and comfort and hopefully gets to see her kids(it will help her see she needs to straighten out) I would offer her to come and stay with me and just talk and listen to her it seems noone really cares and she needs someone to talk to.noone that judges her,I'm not a fan of her but I'm a mom of kids close together and I know I was at times acting out.
I wish her well and I hope she recovers before people take everything from her

big balls

i wish they would remove that star i cant see her c_nt

daro

yuck, she's so gross and nasty. what's sad is that she thinks this makes her hot. somebody tell the girl!

big balls

#87 angel your fu_kin sickning stfu

Colo.Girl

It's a tat on her wrist, not a burn or bruise.

annoyed

When the paparazzi gets bored with you and stops following you around, conveniently leave the drawers at home and voila!
Instant spotlight again!

annoyed

She heard about Lindsey Lohan's "Marilyn Monroe" gig and had to grab some of the attention back.

annoyed

Um.....what's a "Vadge of Honor" ??

will

either tmz is now scratch and sniff or that is some major ooooodour.... or or smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you

Nuff_Said

OH COME ON ERIKA IF YOU HAD A CAMERA AND SAW HER @#$%^ YOU WOULD AIM THE CAMERA THERE TO...PUT SOME DAM UNDERWEAR ON BRITNEY