'The Six Million Dollar Man'

'Memba Him?!

2/19/2008 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lee Majors became a pop culture icon in the '70s for playing a bionic cyborg in "The Six Million Dollar Man." In the '80s, he was "The Fall Guy." Guess what he looks like now!

Lee Majors

AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

firrst oh yeah

JuJu

I still think he is super hot!!!!

every one has visited paris once in there life

You cant event see a doctor for 6 million bucks anymore, let alone get rebuilt...............

whoislisasilvermandoyoumeansarasilverman?

You know, it's nice to see he hasn't Bruce Jennered himself into a weird wax doll. He looks good-he looks handsome-and he looks like he's a live person. Those are all pluses.

LWood

He's always been HOT! Still looks good to me!

darren

GOD YEAH!!! I LOVED U LEE MAJORS (CURNEL STEVEN AUSTIN)..I HAVE ALL UR EPISODES ON DVD!! I LOVED UR SHOW AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY..I GREW UP WITH UR SHOW AND JAMIE SOMERS (LINDSAY WAGNER) GOD BLESS HER..SHES STILL HOT TO THIS DAY..EVEN THOUGH SHES DOING THE BED COMMERCIAL..I HAVE THE EPISODES WITH HER IN IN ALSO...ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A COPY OF THE GREATEST SCI-FI SHOW BACK THEN JUST EMAIL ME AT SXYMAILMN@AOL.COM.. THE SOUND AND PICTURE QUALITY IS SUPERB..LOOK ME UP ON EBAY ALSO IF U WISH..I HAVE SOLD A COUPLE OF THEM ALREADY SINCE HAVING THE ENTIRE TV SERIES ON DVD...I BOUGHT THIS KUL AZZ SHOW OFF A GUY FROM EBAY A COUPLE YRS AGO.. I LOVE IT!! AND U LUCKY DOG U WAS MARRIED TO FARRAH BACK IN THE DAY..I LOVE SCI-FI..QUANTUM LEAP, THE FLASH, AUTOMAN ETC... I HAVE EM ALL..I CAN MAKE COPIES...IF ANYONE INTERESTED AGAIN EMAIL ME...
GOOD LUCK TO U LEE MAJORS.. UR MISSED ON TV MY FRIEND..AND THE BIG VALLEY 2 WAS A GREAT WESTERN BUT, U WERE THE MAN ON UR SHOW..!!! :) IM 41WM FROM SOUTH FL

Me

He is still extremely hot -- loved him then, still love him!

colaustinfan2themax!

Luv Lee Majors-always have! I watched him on a new Cartoon Network movie with my grandkids! He was great and he's still got the looks even tho he played a grandpa!

DeepFreeze3

Lee Majors: The perfect example of what a disgusting man-bitch is!!

When he was married to Farrah Fawcett, he bullied her into quiting Charlie's Angeles because he had a HUGE bug up his ass about her having a job that made her more fame, and gave her more money, then he could ever get. He wanted her to be a submissive female. The "good little woman" who stayed home and cooked his chicken-fried steak. And when she refused, he dumped her. He moved on to Playboy playmate Playboy playmate Karen Velez. But when she also refused to be a glorfied doormat, he dumped her as well.

Of course, he eventually did find his "perfect" woman. And just what is that? A barely 5-ft. tall, goofy-looking, midget wannabe with a weak blond dye job who's a nobody. But, hey, she'll stay home and cook that chicken-fried steak for him!! And clean the house. And wash his clothes, and....

The man is a degenerate, and an idiot!! He had Farrah, he had a Playboy playmate. And he got rid of them both for a barely 5-ft. tall midget nobody so that he could feel superior. PATHETIC!!! WHAT A MAN-BITCH!!!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I liked him in The Big Valley series and The Fall Guy!
He was always a good actor and needs to be in a series once again.
You go Lee!

Words cannot describe how much my brother & I loved the six million dollar man. We used tohave to watch it in our pajamas and go to bed right after, but we would act out the part in the beginning (he's breaking up, he's breaking up!!) 70's cheeziness at its best.

AD456

I met him at a trade show once. Companies can hire has-been celebrities to endorse their products at shows. He was hired to endorse a product and draw attention to their booth by signing autographs. You could tell he did not want to be there (he was really short with people) but he was really nice until I mentioned how much my sister and I loved watching him as the six million dollar man when we were growing up. His face fell and he turned into a complete ass. Why did he think he got hired to sign autographs? The guy is a jerk. Doesn't matter how "preserved" he looks. He's a jerk.

April Fouels

IF LEE MAJORS HAD IT GOING ON, HE WOULD BE ON SOMETHING, T.V., MOVIES, .....TOM SELLECK IS ON LAS VEGAS, WAS ON MAGNUM P.I., ERIC BRAEDEN, ( VICTOR) ON DAYS OF OUR LIVES, WAS ON RAT PATROL IN THE 60'S.

wmdpmd2008

I NEVER MISSED THAT SHOW AS A KID. I WISH THAT TV LAND WOULD START PLAYING THAT SHOW. MAN BRINGS BACK ALOT OF OLD MEMORYS.

Black Teef

I often wondered whether when the Six Million Dollar Man took a dump, did any of his components head down the sewer? If so, wouldn't he be worth less after each dump? Hypothetically, he could be the Five Million Four Hundred Thousand Eighty Nine and Seven Six Cent Man after a big loud sloppy post Thanksgiving Day dump!?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments