One Adult, One Adopted Child, Please

2/20/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from a weekend in the snow, Angelina Jolie and son Maddox spent some time at the movies yesterday. Their flick of choice? "The Spiderwick Chronicles."

Mommy's "naked CGI movie" is long gone from theaters.

wasted days and wasted nights

Why the hater headline, TMZ?

AlwaysHungry

Daily TMZ proves just how tacky they are

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

UH - Get over yourselves people.
If you haven't noticed by now, TMZ is NO FAN OF THE SKANK AND HER ZOO. (Which is why I LOVE U TMZ)
It IS NOT about adopted kids IN GENERAL!.
It IS about MAKING FUN OF SKANKALINA. ALWAYS HAS BEEN HERE.
Maddox DOES NOT READ TMZ so he will sleep just fine tonight.
If this were a headline on CNN or Newsweek, THEN YEAH, you'd have the right to be PISSED.
Like I said - get over yourselves, and get a sense of humor while you are at it.

paula

I think we should label ALL our children...let's see, I have one adopted child, one c-section child, and one iui-with-my-husband's-sperm child. What about you?

Jaime

I am deeply offended by the title! How sick can you guys be?? Adopted or not-Maddox is her child.I really wish someone would change the title...the poor choice of wording obviously was chosen from someone whom is not familiar with adoption. Sensitively is key in word choice. You should be ashamed of yourself.

blahblahblah

Call me crazy all of you easily offended people Jolie herself refers to those three as the adopted kids, the adopted kids she feels the bond with more so than her own daughter because the adopted kids weren't born privledged and Shiloh is the outcast because she was, HER OWN WORDS. Not that they realize that since they are young. Angie is a narcissist, you don't get love and admiration for having your own kid only when it looks like it's a charitable thing the reason she keeps pointing it out herself, so everyone will fall all over her. Nothing but an attention whore, as to why she is never holding and bonding with Shiloh. Brad is the only one Shiloh is ever seen with, I have only seen Angie with Maddox and Zahara, I don't see Pax that often.

paula

Right , #96, and because YOU haven't seen something then it can't possibly be true. Give me a break. You're a moron.

paula

That was one interview so long ago. Some of you just cannot let go. Infants ARE blobbish when they are very young...get over it. And as a mom of both bio and adopted kids, I understand completely what she meant about Shiloh being "privileged". I in no way perceived it as her loving her other kids more than Shiloh. She just recognizes the obstacles that they overcame. Time to move on, people.

G550

If you really hate this headline, you can click on the McDonalds ad at the top of the page. At the McD's site, you can contact them about their marketing choices. Bet you that headline gets changed...

Aussie

HAHAHAHA HOW FUNNY TMZ I WATCH YOU EVERY WEEK IN AUSTRALIA AND THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST STORYS IVE SEEN YOU DO YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LIGHTEN UP SHEEEESH GET A LIFE I THINK THE PERSON WHO DID THIS HEAD LINE NEEDS A PROMOTION AND ALSO NOTICE THE NANNY DRIVING AND SKANKY ANGELINA WASNT EVEN IN HER SEAT BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAD MOTHER WHAT EXAMPLE IS SHE SETTING FOR HER ADOPTED KIDS
ANGELINA BRINGS ALL THIS ON HER SELF ANY WAY THE WAY SHE CARRYS ON AND LETTING THE PAPARZZI KNOW WHAT SHES DOIN ALL THE TIME SHES A MORON AND SO IS BRAD PITT ALWAYS HAVEN THERE ADOPTED KIDS ON THERE HIPS AND NEVER SHOWEN ANY AFFECTION TO THE POOR LITTLE GIRL BRAD STARTING TO DO A ANGIE NEVER HAVEN SHILOH WITH HIM NO MORE THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT HEY YOU HAVE A NICE DAY NOW YOU HERE :)

hater

what, you people dont think that if they werent famous people wouldnt wonder how come hes black when his parents arent??? one may assume hes adopted but most likely would think shes a babysitter or "big sister" ( chuckles to self) and would probably let out a surprised "oh" in response to hearing shes his mother.

meme

Headline hilarious. Lighten up peepsl

BellX1

Horrible wording choice in terms of the headline. But even worse, are the comments being made that Ms. Jolie favors Maddox over her other children. I believe Pax and Z are only 3 & 4? The spiderwick chronicles would definately be for an older child, say 6 or older, which I believe Maddox is? Plus, how can you judge a family dynamic when you only see certain photos and read certain articles about their life? I think your being very quick to judge.

Mindy Pannell

I am appalled at your lack of discretion and wisdom! If a child is biological or adopted matters not. What matters is that the child is loved and has his/her needs met. Period...end of story. Please stop referring to Angelina and Brad's children as biological and adopted. They are simply their children!

Holly

As a long time fan of TMZ, I was extremely disappointed and disgusted to see this headline. How dare you refer to her child as an "adopted" child? How insulting to adoptive parents and children everywhere. Maddox is her son. Why would you stoop so low to refer to him in this light? How horrible! As the proud mother of an adopted child, I have no choice but to make this my last viewing of your website.