Diablo Cody:

Don't Pimp Me

... or my Feet!

2/23/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diablo CodyHer name's not Diablo for nothin'! Diablo Cody -- the "Juno" screenwriter and former stripper is flaming hot at Stuart Weitzman for getting her in the middle of a publicity stunt she claims she wasn't aware of.

Every year, Weitzman makes a pair of "Cinderella" shoes to be worn at the Oscars by a rising female star. This year he chose Cody, and she agreed to sport the special shoes. Then she found out they were made with 1,800 Kwiat diamonds -- and worth a million-dollars!

Cody wrote on her myspace blog: "I'm actually really pissed about this, now that I think about it. They're using me to publicize their stupid shoes and nobody asked me. I would never consent to a lame publicity stunt at a time when I already want to hide. I'm sorry if I sound like a party-pooper, but Jeebus."

Maybe she wants to wear clear, six-inch Lucite heels instead!

Henry Krinkle

Egomaniac Failed Stripper gets absurdly lucky then BLOWS IT. News at eleven.

jk

Wow. This chick should enjoy her 15 minutes of fame. Can't wait to see wait she wears at the Oscars, former strippers always have the best taste in clothes.

Cartman

Emo wannabe chcks are never happy. She can cut her ankles with the diamonds or something to express her angst.

Nelson

she should click her heels together and head back to the pole.

Lysette

I took an instant dislike to this girl when I saw her on Letterman. What an idiot. It is a privilege to be selected and honestly, what a poor choice by Stuart Weitzman. Somebody paid Somebody obviously. That chick is so unoriginal. She's a dime-a-dozen SilverLake clique chick. What a stupid story about a clueless ingrate.

telelover

She should put the shoes on and SHUT UP!! She is lucky anyone is even talking to her!

Who is she anyway!!!

LIESE

this woman sounds ungrateful/disrespectful and stupid. she agrees to wear the shoes and then changed her mind and bad mouthed the company's shoes. she seriously didn't know that all those celebs walking the read carpet are basically adverts for whatever designer they're wearing? if she didn't know that wouldn't she at least wonder why someone would let her wear such nice expensive shoes before she agreed to wear them? i can't believe this slow thinker had anything to do with writing a script.

la la

I love her. Just read her book.

Her personality and quirks made Juno so good. So why are people surprised when she is just as blunt in real life?

rupert pupkin

Her name is NOT Diablo Cody that's her nom-de-stripper. Her real name is Brook Hunt.

HM

She has accomplished much more than those of you who are mocking her can ever hope to achieve. Her first movie earns more than a 100 million dollars and has several Oscar nominations. She has proved that you do not have to be a hollywood insider to succeed." Kudos to you Diablo you are an inspiration to the rest of us ordinary people"

ArizonaLioness

No wonder she is an EX-STRIPPER. Yuck! And what's more weird is a stripper who doesn't like attention?

RITE ING KLAS

Hey YOU! Newz flash : WEITZMAND DOES NOT NEED PUBLICITY.... CERTAINLY NOT FROM YOU! What are you taking?

RITE ING KLAS

BYW, the people I know who saw the flick fell asleep!

RITE ING KLAS

Wait... she is a so-called "screenwriter"? And uses the word, "Jeebus"? I SURE HOPE WEITZMAN PULLS HIS SHOES AND SHE CAN PRAY TO JEEBUS ABOUT HER FUTURE.

tim

FORMER STIPPER??? In an all male review maybe...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments