Holy Moly -- Look At That Baby Bump!!

2/24/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's no denying it. Brangelina are trying to make the world more attractive, one child at a time!

While the two are still mum on pregnancy rumors -- Angie's belly did the talking for the both of them yesterday at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards. For the record, Brad's rep had no comment. Suuuure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sherry

It is so sweet how protective Brad is with Angie. They are such a great couple and help real people out there, instead of being totally self consumed. I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Jolie-Pitt family. These kids are so lucky to have such caring parents.

no name

wow her belly poppoed up quick.

Mr. Hat

Oh my God! I'm first!
I can't believe it. My life is now complete and I can die happy.

no name

popped I mean.

Lara

Congrats to the happy couple on their impending arrival! Everyone can throw their two cents in but it's nobody's business but Brad and Angie's as to the size of the family they want. Don't worry - they will get lots of attention and food.

BigTicket

I guess now they're going to stop stealing children from third world countries?

skhg

So silly to make such a big deal out of the pregnancy. So what.., she's preg., the same as a lot of other people in this world. It's hardly a first! It's hardly a first!!

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

but.... but .... WHY NOW?! HMMMMMMM??? Is it for publicity? OF COURSE!!!! It always is!

So how will she hate on this biological child?!

P.S Note to brangeloonies STFU & Go back to J.J if you do not like honest opinions !

danny

Lot's of respect for them, how do they take care of so many kids and still have time to do the stuff they do? Best of luck to Angie and Brad.

tryharder

They needed to do something since they are award flops. Not as great as they thought they were.

GoodRiddance

When someone does this with animals they are called HOARDERS or COLLECTORS

There is something seriously wrong with these two.

Angelina is bonafide crazy. However I believe that makes Brad MORE crazy as he goes along with her.

Definitely the two people with the biggest EGOS on the planet.

These folks need to be medicated, I would even reccomend Ledgers or Anna Nicoles Doctors. The do need that much medication.

Sick sick sick

Poor kids

same same same

get married already....

she likes to one up... anyone! !

no high opinion of her or brad... used to be a fan of both.. but no longer

oops, you fell.

UGH!!! Them again.

I wonder how these two cheaters became America's fav's.

BigTicket

Up next: Brad and Angelina adopt the entire country of Kenya! Film at 11!

mona lisannt

AGAIN. ... TO YOU BONEHEADS OUT THERE... the friggin picture is fake! I was there... she did NOT LOOK PREGGERS!!!! Gesh TMZ... your crap crapping out crap and crappy boneheads that read and eat this crappy crap. i need mouthwash.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments