Holy Moly -- Look At That Baby Bump!!

2/24/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's no denying it. Brangelina are trying to make the world more attractive, one child at a time!

While the two are still mum on pregnancy rumors -- Angie's belly did the talking for the both of them yesterday at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards. For the record, Brad's rep had no comment. Suuuure.

blahblahblah

Pink, you hit it on the head. There is no time to do all they do and raise these kids. So they don't, they fit in their occasional family time photographers handy, and then pass them off to the hired help. It's called parenting at your own convenience, Brangelina style. They can have 50 more at this rate considering they can afford not to do much.

Bubblebunny

Why? Because she wants to get rid of the hazy crazy rep of cutting herself, drug taking, bi-sexual, blood in a vial necklace wierdness that WAS her life before nice and comfy Brad. She's still an edgy and uneducated person. But, she IS doing nice things for humanity, donating her heart and time and money to make the lives of many people better. Hope she is a nice Mama. Don't forget- all you guys out there-at least 1 Nanny per kid, a cleaning woman for each floor of the house, a chauffer , and a cook. All she has to do is give a lot of love, without worrying about the laundry, housework, chauffering, bathing, feeding, and sibling in-fighting. Sounds great to me ! I want at least 25. I don't think Brad is mowing the lawn, cleaning the garage, planting flowers, coaching the little league, PTA, or fixing the cars. Still,they are doing a good thing. Hope it lasts, for the kids sake.

Robert

TMZ I'V BEEN BRAD & ANGE FAN FOR YEARS,AND AM TOTALY BEHIND THERE ADOTION THING.BUT I WANT TO SEE THEM OUT RIDIN IN THE DESERT IN THIER BUGGY OR ROCK CLIMBING. NO THOSE WOULD BE SOME COOL PIC'S OR VID'S.

Funny Answers

So sorry most of you have nothing to do on a Sunday morning, and so full of hate. Why? Anyone who wants a kid, and will give it love and attention, plus educational options sould be congraduated. That something you must have never gotten from your parents. I have monitoring this page for my thesis, and thank you all. Such hate, for people you don't personally know, and that you believe all you read. Thanks,

confused by retards

hoarders cannot provide medical attention for their animals. Something tells me brad and ang can.

And I doubt tmz cares enough to photoshop a movie.

Robert

Disappointed, you are so write!!!

Ali

#25 is a nerd.

beth

Who cares anyway?

Brad is a Tool

This couple gives me gas.

Ali

Sorry i meant # 26 lol

WHESS

You can pop out babies--we get it-- but could you take 15 minutes out of your oh so busy lives to get married for cryin' out loud? Lord, I am sick of these two-especially her...with that lazy, 'don't hate me because I'm beautiful'--'Look who I snagged' half smirk she wears on her face--ugh-- go away...

Robert

sorry ali, it' poring down raining here, I'm bored. normaly I would be out ridin or climbin y self. I did have project for today.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

So will they need 20 nannies now ?! Except when they pimp out the blobs & orphans to the media , OF COURSE! You know ... these two are saints ... they're Godly! Blogs worship them !

No!!!! they are not lying , cheating , child hoarding , MEDIA WHORES! Who's career is not going very well!

TMZ reader

Angelina is a home-wrecker. Everyone seems to forget that.

nofanhere

To me I think they are the most gracious people in the "Industry". I always see them obliging the fans when ever they can with autographs & smiles. I think ALL of Hollyweird should take lessons from these two individuals. :) Congrats to the both of them!