Holy Moly -- Look At That Baby Bump!!

2/24/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's no denying it. Brangelina are trying to make the world more attractive, one child at a time!

While the two are still mum on pregnancy rumors -- Angie's belly did the talking for the both of them yesterday at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards. For the record, Brad's rep had no comment. Suuuure.

He's Boring now

When Obama is President Black people and all people of color wont have their sorry ass excuses anymore of why they too cannot get ahead in the supposed "white mans" world. Obama will be living proof that if you do in fact go to school, do your homework, respect people and show up at work on time, you too can move forward.

I cant wait for President Obama can you?

Oh and Brangelina I am happy for as they will take the attention away from J Lo and hubby ratboys new kids. She sold them for 6 million dollars to People Magazine---isnt that the definition of pimping?

patito

i hate this cheap biatch. she's such a fame whore. and its SOOOOO obvious that she did this to piss off jen– why would she wait for the DAY OF the "night before” party that they are all hosting to reveal her baby bump– cheap shot angie. but i wouldnt expect more from you!!!!!!!!

ken

Congratulations ,
Can’t wait to see the next cute and beautiful baby or babies.

cbee

Nocturnal_Stars

3. Oh my God! I'm first!
I can't believe it. My life is now complete and I can die happy.

Posted at 12:10PM on Feb 24th 2008 by kelli

LMAO!!!!! hahah, ahhh that was a good laugh. ANYWHO, PEREZ has been reporting Angelina's pregnancy for weeks now...come on TMZ, get with it!! P.S. I LOVE Angelina =]]

Deb

Great, another biological child to hide in the closet while they pimp out their adopted kids....

Kelli

From the looks of the boards, kelli isn't that funny. Anywho, glad to see we can put the speculation to rest. Yes she is preggers.

jbv

I cant believe those 2 actually have sex. What a horrible mental image!!

cbee

25...A thesis on TMZ? Is that for a special ed program or something?

Kelli

How did that happen? Pretty funny.

Deb

86. I still don't know how she gets pregnant without Brad getting impaled on those bony limbs of hers.

Posted at 2:52PM on Feb 24th 2008 by ding

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Seriously

I so sick of these two I could vomit.
Oh goodie, another poor Shiloh born to hide away.
Well at least Shiloh will have a real brother or sister to hide and play with!!!!

Bubblebunny

I couldn'tt believe the guy who calls Marc Anthony "Rat Boy". So I took a good look at him. Yep-just like Rizzo in "The Muppets Take Manhattan". But...Rizzo has a personality. funny, too.

Jewel

okay J.Lo and Mark Anthony..
It's the in thing to no longer announce pregnancy.
Just let it be and wait till it's obvious...

Kelli

bobo, I'm guessing the thesis will be written from the pskycologisst from yesterday.