Dakota Fanning

Is Getting Old

2/25/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy s**t! Dakota Fanning is all growed up!

The adorably annoying child star, who turned 14 on Saturday, was snapped at LAX this weekend wearing a trend almost as old as she is -- Ugg boots!

Proving not all of young Hollywood is messed up, Dakota has never gone to rehab or received a DUI. Yet.

Venus

Hey, I have those boots! My boyfriend doesn't like her. He thinks she is creepy looking, or at least she WAS. I think she grew out of it, but he refuses to believe me!

Sid Kausey

I've always thought Dakota was a hot babe, even hotter than Miley Cyrus. I can't believe all you haters. Just look at her she is soooooo hot! I love you Dakota! You can always reach me at IMDb. xxoo

Not Dakota

That is NOT Dakota Fanning. It's that Irish girl from Atonement who was nominated for an Oscar this weekend. Her name is Saoirse Ronan.

I repeat, that is NOT Dakota Fanning, it is Saoirse Ronan!!

Cynic

#43, that is ABSOLUTELY Dakota Fanning. It is NOT Saoirse Ronan! Get thee to an optometrist, ASAP!

MercyHumppe

Dakota Fanning was an awful, phony child actress and undoubtedly her career is over -- she'll go nuts. If you're praying for a child star to go in the right direction, save your prayers for Lindsay Lohan, she still has a chance.

breezyme

she iwas a cute child star & she is growing up to be a pretty young lady, not too awkward for her teen years so far, i bet she will be a total knockout when she turns 18... & to top all that off, she's a great actress.

FUSS

Also, she and her little sister, Elle, will be starring together in a movie based on the Jodi Picoult book "My Sister's Keeper". It was an excellent book, and I'm so looking forward to seeing these gifted sibs in the title role(s)!

Posted at 1:31PM on Feb 25th 2008 by Cynic

ACTUALLY Cynic, the news is now that the Fanning girls WILL not be in this movie because Dakota had to shave her head for her role and she refused. so the roles are going to Abigail Breslin and Sofia something (older sister from the TV show Medium). Sofia will be playing the part Dakota turned down

April Fouels

SHE CAN AFFORD AN OUTFIT TO ACCOMODATE HER TRAVELS, SHE IS NOT DISENFRANCHISED, SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS 14 GOING ON 30.

ScientologyisaCULT

"All growed up" She's 14, save this post for 3 or 4 years at least.

TMZ=pervs

beefcake

If you get ready to be poked then make sure it is in the butt. That way you won't get pregnant just will walk funny.

Defan

TMZ and some of the commenters just can't wait for her to fail. I bet you were twice as mean to Hilary Duff and it must really burn you that she "hasn't had a DUI.....YET" (to use your dumb phrase.

Katrina Nicole

ITS IS VERY SAY HOW ARE YOUTH HAS HAD SO MACH STEROIDS IN THEM TO MAKE THERE BODY GROW SOONER THEN THE LAST GENERATION.

Sid Kausey

You people need to understand that Dakota is older than her age. She chose to be raped in movie and she might even choose to explore her sexuality on screen in other roles. Nudity is a natural aspect of life. Why shouldn't she explore that sexuality and make money from it? I know a lot of girls her age and younger that are much more mature than their ages. I chat with them all the time on IMDb and they never bring up our age difference. Being nearly 40 with kids of my own you would think some of these girls would shy away. But I have found a good number of girls not only willing but able to meet me more than halfway in mature discussions about desire. I suspect Dakota Fanning to be the same. Eager to explore the taboo.

Leif Honda

I'm gay for Dakota! I post on IMDb all the time and my name this week is Headwaiter3.

M.G.

Dakota is growing up to be a beautiful young lady and no that does not make me or anyone else who says it a pervert. If you like Miss Fanning and want someone to talk to about her who wont criticise you or call you names email me at balanceoftheforce@hotmail.com.
Everyone grows up and Dakota is going to knock Hollywood off it's collective feet with her new film projects! She is a prodigy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments