Rescue Me, Miley Cyrus!

2/28/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New "Nashville Star" host Billy Ray and paycheck daughter Miley Cyrus have gone too far this time. The pair rescued a lost dog yesterday and cared for the pup 'til the pooch was safely returned to its home. Gag us with a dog bowl!

Who do they think they are, Brangelina?!? Hopefully they picked up this dog's poop!

mmmmmm hmmmmm

HOLY HELL YOU GUYS....I REALIZE YOUR EXISTENCE DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN DRAG THE CELEBRITIES WE ALL LOVE THROUGH THE DIRT BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS. THE FACT THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE THIS LOOK BAD OR SHAMEFUL IS COMPLETELY DISGUSTING. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OF A GORGEOUS KID AND HER DAD PLAYING WITH A STRAY PUP. HOW CAN YOU FIND ERROR IN THAT? SICK. IM KINDA ASHAMED TO ADMIT THIS BUT I WAS GETTING HOOKED ON TMZ, CHECKING FROM WORK MORE THAN ONCE A DAY AND THEN WATCHING IT ON TV WHEN I GET HOME, BUT AFTER THIS I AM DONE. HARVEY I USED TO RESPECT YOU. AS A PERSON AGES, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET WISER, NOT BECOME A JACKASS LIKE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE. I AM EMBARASSED FOR YOU. SHAME ON YOU. PeacE

G

I'm so sick of TMZ's stupidity and negativity. Stop trying to create drama where it doesn't exist. Leave the kid alone. It's like you are trying to make her into the next Britney. The post yesterday abouther looking old was just pathetic. I have been a fan of TMZ for a while now, but I am so sick of the trash on this site, I will not be coming back.

rosie

Nice story but gee whiz, I wish billy Ray would get a damn haircut. He looks ridiculous.

hannah montana fan

wtg
miley and billy ray good job , any body would do the same
THING

acls classes florida

LEAVE HER ALONE .

Katie

Oh my god! A teenager in Hollywood - dressed appropriately, positively interacting with her parent, doing a good deed. Yeah, that's a reason to trash her. TMZ - get real.

someday

tmz what is wrong with you? if you lost your beloved pet you would hope some kind souls like billy ray and his daughter would find your animal.....
there should be more good, more caring people in this world.
i've known her dad for years, and they are known for taking in many a stray animal.....they provide a good home....
he is a terrific person.......don't knock them down for doing a good deed.

babwa

Oh my gosh you people are uptight. Am I the only one that read the blurb and laughed? Seriously, do any of you people have a sense of humor/sarcasm?

mickey

you guys are shameful - ragging on someone who is actually doing something good, almost like your rooting for her and other young stars to F up - just sad and pathetic..

Heidi hater

Holy hell TMZ, are you kidding me??!! Why would any decent human being gag over an act of kindness? That is just stupid!!!!

And the comparison to Brangelina was lame. Miley and her dad didn't adopt the pooch, for heaven's sake. They just looked after it until it was returned home.

If my dog ever gets lost, I hope someone like Miley and Billy Ray find him!

traceyB

What is your problem with this girl!!!She is nice- I know that is foriegn to you but ,leave her alone!!!

Lara

Who the heck does the quips for these photos? Not rescue a little dog? You are really a stupid weird bunch of losers at TMZ. Well, I did know that from watching the t.v. show "once" and seeing the mindless drivel you seemingly find worthwhile to talk about. I would also like to hang Larry King of CNN for allowing Harvey Levin onto his show. It must be a money maker because otherwise why would he allow it to be cheapened and made less by this kind of bottom feeding trash.

Toms a Jerk

You owe that girl, her father and millions of dog lovers a huge apology, hope whoever did this stupid lame hateful story gets fired and can be on the street and see how funny that is.

Donna

I'm a sucker for a sweet and loving family story. Way to go, Cyrus family!