Naomi Campbell - - The Bitch is Out!

2/29/2008 8:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has just been released from the hospital in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where she underwent surgery early this week to remove a small cyst. Local media is reporting she left by helicopter to an undisclosed location to avoid the paparazzi.

"The patient has recovered well from her surgery," the Hospital Sirio-Libanes said in a statement. One of the doctors who operated on her said Naomi is "perfectly fine" and he has recommended her to stay in Brazil resting before resuming work.

Sources inside the hospital told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo that Naomi had ordered the hospital to disconnect the phone in her room because she didn't want to be bothered. Her behavior inside -- surprise, surprise -- was described by sources to the papers as diva-ish.

Rumors surfaced throughout the week that Campbell was planning to throw a huge party once she got discharged. Naomi tells TMZ this is a bizarre suggestion. "I take my health very seriously - so to suggest that I would host a party following an operation is ludicrous," said Campbell, adding, "I would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and concern over the past week and for the fantastic service I have received at the hospital."

Ali

1st?

yonkers new york

FIRST BITCH!

Lenn K.

Did anyone get hit by anything before she left?

Ali

ha ha

smartypants

Ok, a cyst! This is much fun as talking politics..Something else please. It's Friday night and I am bored.

Black Teef

Those knuckleheads! That small cyst was her brain they removed!?

yonkers new york

YOU AINT HEARD THE LAST OF ME I'LL BE BACK Y'ALL! I'LL BE FIRST!!! OH AND #1, THE REAL #1, WHATS WITH THE QUESTION MARK??? MALE OR FEMALE, SAY IT LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR,!!! RIGHT OR WRONG!!!

Ali

"yonkers" i never really understand your posts........ oh and 25hottie is me (that's the naughty me)

smartypants

Well congrats Ali! Ya couldn't help yourself with that first thing. :)

sickandtired

Am I the only one completely tired of TMZ continually referring to women as "bitches"?!?! TMZ needs to grow up and get over their inherent misogyny and move from the Dark Ages and into the 21st Century.

Ali

I saw the oppprtunity and i just had to go for it. oh and kelli i have noticed some of your work on here today, when you are first though you need to claim it! good job.

smartypants

Ali, it wasn't me. REALLY! I do claim it. And yes sickandtired. I guess I am getting immuned to it. Ali, I can't believe you think that of me, to funny. And by the way, your 25 and hot? Go out tonight girlfriend!!

Ali

yes im 25 and hot. but also a wife and mommy.

Ali

maybe my name should be 25 trophy wife and milf.

smartypants

Oh, and I may have posted as one other but you couldn't guess, and I won't admit. I'm 37 and hot! joking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments