Van Halen Tour Unhinged

3/2/2008 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the Van Halen tour has just been canceled!

We're told arrangements are being made right now to cancel hotel stays for the tour -- which was scheduled to continue through April 19th. Sources tell us the reason for the cancellation is Eddie -- that he is having "issues."

The last three shows had already been canceled. There have been reports that Eddie was out of it during concerts -- and video of recent performances in which his guitar playing was atrocious.

Reps could not be reached for comment.

Ray

I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, Hendrix used to TRASH his guitars on stage, and he was never a favorite of mine as a guitar player.

Eddie does need to stop all that drinking tho.

I couldnt imagine losing Valerie Bertinelli as my wife tho, that HAS to be devastating!!!! God she's STILL Beautiful at 47!! What I would do to her.....gives me shivers.....

VH will continue on!!!

Kelli

WOW, I was just kidding about Vince. Yes I know JJ Pearce! I think you are being a little harsh on Garland though. We do have some nice areas. LOL! I respect the Dixie Chicks but that's it.

palmster

As expected this pioneer has no control over himself, and continues to disappoint fans. 80's Rock fans, you know there is a great band out there who Azoff should spend much more time promoting here in the US.. They are clean, they have great talent, they go the mile for their fans, and are great guys and they still put on one hell of a show! THE SCORPIONS. Check out Humanity Hour 1. If you are missing Eddie Van Halen's technically crisp guitar playing from his younger years, see Matthias Jabs. He's stil got it! The Scorpions put on a great show year after year... AZOFF, you bet on the wrong horse again!

April Fouels

Hendrix died suffocated on his own puke.

realtalker

They made enough on this tour. He's wasted.

trish

EDDIE SHOULD GREW UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A WUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Stay away from drugs people, and keep an eye on your kids. :)

666

VanHalen should have hung it up a long time ago!

April Fouels

Von Scott, of AC/DC should have not died in a ditch, in the snow, from alcohol, but things happen.

Kelli

Please, nobody respond to Jeffrey dahmer!!!!!! WT heck? There is not enough Ritalin in the world for you dude!!

666

kelli go watch your kids ,you douche bag!!

666

WTF? kelli who are you?

Kelli

My kids are asleep Summers Eve! Jeffrey watch your back tonight in the big house!!!!!

MTL

Guys, do you know Kelli?

Leave Kelli alone - she's allright!!

She is a favorite TMZ poster and some of us enjoy reading her posts.

Kelli, just ignore them and keep on posting!!

We got your back, girlfriend!

MTL

Lisa

What a pity it is . He looks so hot in the picture. It is said that he met a beautiful girl on meetingwealthy.com. However, I don't think this is true.