Van Halen Tour Unhinged

3/2/2008 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the Van Halen tour has just been canceled!

We're told arrangements are being made right now to cancel hotel stays for the tour -- which was scheduled to continue through April 19th. Sources tell us the reason for the cancellation is Eddie -- that he is having "issues."

The last three shows had already been canceled. There have been reports that Eddie was out of it during concerts -- and video of recent performances in which his guitar playing was atrocious.

Reps could not be reached for comment.

Peter Frampton

Look.... Eddie needs to be strong even if Valerie is a self serving freakin psycho. The man made a commitment to his son, fellow band members, producers, fans, etc. There comes a time in life when we need to be adults and put away childish irresponsible self destructive ways. Think of Wolfgang, he’s the one who will carry this stigma and that goes for Valerie and Eddie! I’m a huge Diamond-Dave Van Halen fan and I’m also in the music biz. It’s very easy to act childish after you’ve become successful. Who is left to impress and it’s not easy living up to your fans lofty expectations. Stars or not, we’re only human. Eddie man… get it together! We love you too much to watch you destroy yourself! -LITTLE GUITARS SING 2 ME-

April Fouels

Actually i was born in West Berlin, we were caught up in the beginning of the conflict/war, i don't remember, my birth certificate says Hamburgh.

666

Ya know I hardly ever go on TMZ..but EVERYTIME I do, this jacka$$ Kelli is ALWAYS on here! You must have no life, no friends, NO class...what do you do on here all day???. You are such a RETARD, fighting with everyone. LOSER!

just wondering

Hamburg?...I lived there in 1978 on the Rothembaum Chausse...sorry abt the spelling..very dreary with all the rain, very historical though, neat elevator lifts!...opps...sorry for straying.

Democrats are evil

Step back and look at the big picture people. Miss Valerie is back in front of the camera looking very good. She wrote a book and is making her own money. She even lost weight on Jenny Craig and earned some money doing that. All this after realizing that her life was a wreck and so was her marriage.

Now Eddie Van Halen is having trouble coping and because he still drinks and does drugs, From his point of view. she screwed him over royal. Because of the book, everybody sees him for what he really is. A simple drug addict musician. And he can't handle it. Boo Hoo. Valerie is confessing her sins to the world. It is what she had to do to live a sober life again. For all of you who are calling her a jezebel, I pity your spouse or partner because you are the problem whenever there is a problem. When people decide to live life the correct way, the devil is always going to get pissed and make you the villain.

Hey Eddie Van Halen. Things are getting tough. Sounds like you need another beer and a bump. It's never your fault is it Eddie? It's always her. She ruined your life. You had it all. Sex, drugs and Rock n' Roll. Groupies, parties and lots of money. Now, you lost the only girl you ever really cared about. Not really, apparently you love the Groupie sex, drugs and Rock n' Roll better. You always get what you pray for in life. Be careful what you pray for.

April Fouels

I wish i could have been there when PINK FLOYD, roger gilmore was there for the tearing down of it, too bad waters and SID BARRIT, the 5th member of the band couldn't get together again.......

666

Kelli,

People must get so sick of you. If I was able to block your stupida$$ I would. You just act like a fool. Do you act this way in the real world?? If you do god I hope we NEVER cross paths. You are pathetic. I am sure there are others that come on here that feel the same way. I cannot be the only one that thinks you are the most annoying thing on this site!!!

Peter Frampton

I have to go to the bathroom now.

tuna marie

vai and satch can play this fool under the table any day.

666

The person that just posted about Kelli, I agree. That Hag is annoying.I would block her dumb@ss too!

Peter Frampton

OK, I'm back from the bathroom. Did I miss anything? I want to go on tour again but I am afraid because I might have to go to the washroom in the middle of a solo. I'm popular, people like me, I have a lot of friends. I've played on so many records I can't even say how much I love watching the sky. I wonder what Eddie Veder from Pearl Crap Jam thinks of Eddie V's issues. I mean he should care...... he has the same first name and he's a Liberal with Sean Penn and Willie Wonka

jbv

A friend of mine is in a band that played somewhere w/ Eddie van Halen, and my friend said, about meeting him, that he was a super nice guy but he was just basically gross. Just run down and grungy and all about cigarettes and beer and bad teeth and just looked like hell.

666

Eddie Vedder is pretty handsome........, so is Sean Penn, Peter Frampton....not so much!

tuna marie

paul gilbert is a thousand times better than no talent eddie, a drunk, cigarette addicted turd.

Kelli

I wuvzz u 2 Harv! TMZ is so funny! I won't ever change me no matter what! SAWweeey! :)