Girl Interrupted,

Er, Engaged?

3/3/2008 4:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Winona RyderThe internets are abuzz with talk that Winona "Sticky Fingers" Ryder and former child star/'boy singer' from indie band Rilo Kiley, Blake Sennett, are engaged.

While Winona's rep denies the story to TMZ, the rest of the blogosphere is claiming the two announced their engagement at the Fall 2008 Valentino show in Paris. This is neither the first engagement nor the first rocker boyfriend for Ryder.

She was engaged to Johnny Depp back in the day and was rumored to have dated everyone from Dave Pirner of Soul Asylum (go ahead and Google it all you 22-year-olds) to Beck and Dave Grohl.

smartypants

Hold on to your purses when you see her.

crazysatangirl

someone kill kelli on here!!! what a jobless douche!

so sorry

She's one hell of an actress

jeezlouise

I like her- She should get work for her ability- no one cares about all the legal stuff- really, give her a job and maybe ill go back to the movies...

Henry Krinkle

This dude is 4'2" tall!!! He is like a little dolly!!! Tiny Man! Teenie weenie man!!!!!!

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

I love her!!!!

She is talented and I miss seeing her in movies!

Who cares who she is fuggin'....we all do it....

Angela

lol so I am 21 and I LOVE Soul Asylum.... Just saying.

MLE

I resent that! I'm 23 and I know who Soul Asylum is.... being young doesn't mean you don't appreciate music. I'm sure there are plenty of OLD people who don't know who they are.
OH yeah and.... good for her if she is en*gag*ed.

Joan K

Another looser, yeah right who cares if she stole clothes well over $3000.00 she is a great actress, she should go away.

FlBiker

Thought she had died, guess that was just her career.....

Jizy

She definitely needs breast Implants, that’s the only way she can get back into Hollywood.
The other problem is she’s a kleptomaniac, who’d trust her, someone like her probably has hepatitis, herpes or HIV. I wouldn’t want to be on a set with her, it’s dangerous, you could die.

Jennifer

Ummm...I think it is cool that TMZ is able to predict the future all the way into Fall 2008. Didn't Valentino retire in 2007? how about getting yourselves a better editor??

Tito

Wait a minute, they made their announcement at a Fall 2008 Valentino show? Does TMZ have a psychic on their staff???

Your Mom

I'm 22 and have all of Soul Asylum's albums. So suck it, TMZ.

I acknowledge the fact that I know WAY more about music than anyone else in my age group, though.

Dolores

You said she became engaged in the fall of 08. I thought it was only March now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments