Overmeyer Over Already?

3/3/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OvermeyerIs skunky Amanda Overmeyer's time in L.A. coming to an end? The "American Idol" contestant took a can of Aquanet to her blond weave hair, then went shopping on Melrose over the weekend.

Our spies saw the "singer" -- complete with spiked out bangs -- browsing for winter coats.

Cause it sure is cold in Mulberry, Indiana this time of year.

rock chick

Obviously all you uptight people with negative comments about Amanda have no idea about rock music. As per the hair, seen an episode of L.A. INK lately?
Funky hair like that is very cool!!!
It scares me to think people think that Kristy is a better singer. What is wrong with this country????

Anna

Amanda may go home to Indiana but she'll be back hopefully. She's got a strong fan base who will keep her going I hope. To me, she's the best thing to walk on the Idol stage. She totally rocked!!!! Idol isn't the same without her and I can't wait to go see her perform live somewhere :)

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

jj the king of beepers

TMZ SUCKS

Jean

Why is TMZ always picking on this poor girl? I kind of like her demeanor on the show. She seems nice and relatively calm when watching her. Leaving the girl alone.

ME

she has to go home sometime right?

she's not a good singer, she sounds like an old lady that has smoked way too many cig's

To #26

I guess we'll find out on Thursday, huh?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Looks like a fat @ss Lilly Munster with the bitch face of Wynonna Judd.

JEBUS

She is horrible....never should have been put through to the finals. Just a matter of time before she is gone. FYI.....your hair is very STUPID!

big balls

if i had a choice of her or a male nurse id take the male she is bow ass ugly...

Mikey

You are lame! Go home and never come back!

Cici

She has no style - too trendy - an obvious wannabe. Growing up some will help.

Laina

I cant stand her hidious "skunk" hair. I seen her mom in the audience and thought she was very pretty. I thought she looked like Faith Hill. So the girl has good genes, but my god; get rid of that horrible hair. And her voice.....how many Janis Joplin songs are out there for her to cover??? I think Amanda said in one of her early interview that she was a respiratory therapist/nurse.....well I think she better give herself a breathing treatment.....she sounds sick.

OJ

i hope the skunk lady goes home!! he is just a janis poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's fake as Carrico's hair!!!
but i'm still lookin fwd to her sex tape :)

Good

Based on Amanda's performances the past two weeks, I don't see how she made it to the top 24. And, I also don't get the whole "Bride of Frankenstein" hair coloring.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments