There's No Way in Hell

Bai Wrote This

3/4/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bai LingIn her most recent blog, Bai Ling called her alleged pilfering of $16.22 worth of goods from an airport "an innocent mistake." So now she's making sense?? Doubtful.

The chicken-dancer extraordinaire adds that she is "confident that the truth will be told since I never had any intention of taking items without paying for them." Riiiight.

Using words like "infraction" and "misdemeanor charges," the statement lacks such trademark Ling-isms as "Dusts like the stars dancing in a slow motion shines the sunlight."

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Ali

me

what am i? THIRD!!!!!!!!!!! FOURTH!?! anyways...i am going to read her blog

Area 51

Those who believe in Bai Ling's blog will also believe in Paris's guru.

Frogger

Bozo's balls,

Though I have to admit her blog is a little weird it is in the realm of possibility that the prosecutor has decided not to file misdemeanor charges. The Guru and Paris becoming enlightened were not possible in any realm. BTW, I do agree, I think somebody else wrote that part of her blog for her.

Sillyme

So you've never been so mad and exhausted you almost made a boo boo? It's not like she spent years planning and training to pull off this major heist!

Michelle

#1--Ali--come on there, get a life, get busy. Quit living for TMZ.

Area 51

Frogger, I think we agree. The intent of my message was that these were not Bai Ling's own words (although I do believe that this airhead has reached an intellectual plane unfamiliar to Paris).

Ali

Steve--i hate that you have my husbands name!! lol

Michelle

#5--Yes, we've all make mistakes when we're tired, but theft never entered into it. Besides, when she was first arrested, she said she did it because she was upset from a bad break-up with her boyfriend. So if she is going to lie to explain her stealing, she needs to be consistent.

Michelle

Ali--the thing about a site like TMZ--almost nobody uses their real name. I feel certain you understand that.

Black Teef

There he goes again...it's Guy-Ling!

Ali

who would make up the name "steve" , i understand something like bozo's balls.....but steve??

Dr. Adams

America...you no believe me???....i no taka batteries.....i borrow tem....i luv u long time...wit baterries i luv u bery long time

Anya

This isn't like Wynonna Rider who has now faded so far into obscurity I don't even remember how to properly spell her name, nor do I care. This seems more like something someone would do out of absentmindedness, maybe a little buzzed. How humiliating. If she is telling the truth, perhaps she was genuinely distracted and just not thinking. Honestly this could happen to anyone. Remember Ms. Rider was caught on video removing the tags from $5000 worth of merchandise and to this day refuses to admit it. Sounds like this girl just picked up a couple of random items and maybe, just maybe forgot to pay for them. I really don't know and she has often acted weird but I admit I feel bad for her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments