Cher's Daughter -- Sonny's Side Up?

3/5/2008 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chastity -- lone child of Sonny and Cher -- looked more like her dad as she celebrated her 39th birthday yesterday.

They shopped for furniture and Chastity tried out an oversized chaise for size.

pattie in cali

39. sorry i meant 39 you are right

gullibleminions

In Mental Illness camps; she definately has some serious issues. Guessing that Sonny and Cher were not good parents to her. People that unhealthy looking; there is always a hidden issue...always. get better Chasity.

lisa

She seemed so nice on celebrity fit club. I hope she's taking care of her health.

huckbilly

Ok Perezette, you don't like penises, we respect that.

But it's not a reason to bash the heteros.

Victoria

That can't be healthy for Chastity...........

Cindy

lol!!! omg, Poor Cher she has a fugly "daughter".

gardner

it must suck when your mother looks better than you do (and you look like a man too)...

So Angry!

If that thing had a strap-on and came towards me... I would run so fast the other way her man-head would spin!!!

Poor Cher. She must be SO embarrassed!
I can't believe she would be seen in public with her / it !!!

Cynic

Oh.

fashion disaster

Chastity looks like lots of lesbians I know...fat, happy, and leading normal, productive lives. IMO, Cher looks like the freak. What 60 year old walks around with a pirate bandanna on her head? Don't think its Halloween yet, Cher.

Nuts

were did that cute little girl go? i guess she grew up to be that.shudder.

Me!

#22 - Kerry, I am a female and I support you in your goal to lose weight.
You can do it!
#27 - DMLady - you have to understand that Chastity brought this on herself.
She wants to be overweight, or she would lose it. When you are young and thin
and then gain, it is either a for a physical reason or an emotional one. She
can't rely on "I lost my father" line forever. I lost my father too. I also lost 14
pounds following while dealing with his affairs.
Yes, no one should be insulting this woman. But she IS 39! She is an adult
and chooses to end her life early. Don't make your surviving parent bury
you Chastity. Make your family proud. Walk through their door one day thin
as a reed.
You will have then conqured your emotional and physical problems.
You will be setting a shining example. You can do it! Just like Kerry will.

Mar

Can she get any wider and bigger? She was such a pretty little girl, you would never think by looking at her then she would turn out this horrible now. Something went wrong with the hormones during pregnancy is all I can say. Shes gotta be in the high 300's in pounds. Diabetes and high blood pressure is all I can say.

So Angry!

Hillary would do her/it... if it meant a vote!

R.Zimmerman

See what a trashy mom and upbringing will do to you.