Must Be Nice to Have This Job

3/5/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot new couple alert! Just kidding. It's just Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston out doing a little "work" in Miami today.

And by work, we mean reading scripts on the beach for a movie they'll get paid millions of dollars to star in. Sorry for the reminder that your life sucks.

Alabama

Who cares about either of those two anyway. BORING, BORING, BORING!

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

OMG - I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT SOME OF THESE COMMENTS.....
PEEPS - HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU BEEN IN?
BEEN IN A SITCOM HIT FOR 10 YEARS?
HAVE YOU EFFED BRAD PITT?
MARRY BRAD PITT?
HAVE MILLIONS IN THE BANK???
YEAH. RIGHT.
HAHAHAHAHAHA - YEAH, JEN HAS HAD SOME PATHETIC LIFE. SUCKS TO BE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
P.S. THANKS FOR ASKING TMZ - LIFE HERE IN OXNARD SHORES, CA, HALF BLOCK FROM THE B E A C H - IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW OFF TO TAKE MY MINI DOXIES FOR A NICE WALK ALONG THE SUN DRENCHED SAND.
LATER

becca

They're filming Marley & Me. Comedy/Tear Jerker about a family dog.

shoeprincess

Jennifer Aniston is the only person I have ever seen who can make being a millionaire look boring.

Look up bore in the dictionary and her face is there as the definition.

christy

Apparently, Owen's life sucks also, despite the millions, since he tried to check out of it.

pepper

Let me get this, They are in Miami where it normally is about 75.
They are on the beach
He has long sleeves on, MMMMMMM, can you say , cover up those Heroin marks?
next time cut a little deeper....

tryharder

If I were getting divorced and seen my soon to be ex on a magazine cover with another woman and children like a happy family, I think I would have killed him. That cover could have waited. (I wish they would do it again with the real family) No matter what Jennifer Aniston handled herself with grace. I am looking forward to this movie. Owen Wilson is looking good.

The truth

Yeah my life does suck. I can't imagine having the honor to work with a suicidl freak nd a crazy ass lonely bitch. Oh..if i only ould live lke a celeb.

Why?

LMAO YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? THESE TWO ARE PATHETIC! They should not be together! I can see him now giving her advice on how to cut your wrists...wrong at that!! Ours lives look good compard to theirs! Millions of dollors but no one to spend it with/on! Who will they spoon with? Their money!! LOL! I'll past for a real human! Tell Jennifer Ang is pregnant again LOL! Her ex is with the most beautiful woman on the planet and they have 4 kids already! While Jen's eggs are just about done!!

Why?

Ours lives suck? When what you do for a living is FOLLOWING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES!!! NERVE! POT MEET KETTLE! What do your workers do all day? Find out if some regular person who happens to act for a living had a party for their son!! WOWWWWWWWWW! YOUR LIVES ROCK!-

Black Teef

Watch out before he tries to off himself again!!

Princess

It's funny that you (TMZ) are telling the people who give you your bread and butter (your readers/viewers) that thier lives suck. Maybe the only thing that sucks about your readers' lives is that they (including myself) have reduced themselves to viewing and reading the garbage which you post on your site. I also find it interesting that TMZ would assume that only celebrities make millions of dollars and have pleasurable working environments (Which by the way is a falsehood. Movie sets can be very grueling environments to work in, no matter what one's status is. Just ask any actor and he/she will tell you.)How can TMZ be so sure that their readers/viewers have never experienced the good life, or even what it feels like to be a millionaire? You guys just crack me up sometimes with your assumptions that anyone outside of your cameras is livng a life of mediocrity and drudgery.

shoeprincess

I would say their life sucks to have millions of dollars, probably no debt, and can do anything they want and they seem to be two of the most UNHAPPIEST people I have ever seen. Owen tries to off himself and you have Jennifer who is always has the "poor me I don't know what to do with myself "look. Pleeeezzzzzz I would not trade my fullfilled life for their for nothing.

Yeah, they would make a perfect couple they can both figure out a way to kill themselves together in a joint suicide, since both of them aren't happy. What a waste of money on these two.

YumYum

But then they get to tell me how to live my life while they drive Range Rovers and fly in private jets! The list goes on.....I'm tired of their arrogant, limosine liberal, tree hugging cigarette smoking faces. Yuck.

shoeprincess

Okay, I will have to say that I was wrong to say the following statement:

***********************************************************************************************************

However, it does not change the fact that these two have been blessed with so much and seem to be so unhappy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments