Tiffany

'Memba Her?!

3/5/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the late '80s, Tiffany became a teen pop sensation with retreads hits like "I Think We're Alone Now" and "I Saw Him Standing There." Guess what she looks like now!

Tiffany

northeasternchica

she looks great but she should seriously think about getting those gray teeth bleached!

redballs

1st she rocked!

teckertime

First!!!! I would so DO HER!! Yummy!!

ATLchick

Hey did any of you hear that Patrick Swayze died yesterday? Why no reports on it? My mom said it was on TV ealier today.

J Doe

tiffany and debbie gibson CAN SING !! and they dont need to lipsynch.
they dont need the smoke and mirrors that britney NEEDED TO HAVE A CAREER.

GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE.

TIFFANY AND DEBBIE GIBSON ARE THE REAL DEAL....ITS BRITNEY WHO DESERVES TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED.

ATLchick

She is a little odd. But looks as young as ever!

J Doe

she dedicated this song to the memory of ryan white who died of AIDS back in '92. I use to have the tape this song was on it is one of my favorites by her.

david

she pose nude for playboy yes she is large and natural

Very Interesting

Debbie Gibson is SO much better than this skank!

teckertime

BREAKING NEWS: Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze has been given just five weeks to live after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, a leading US tabloid has reported.

The National Enquirer reported Swayze was diagnosed in late January, and the cancer has spread to other parts of his body.

Patrick, 55, has been traveling to Stanford University's cancer centre with his wife Lisa Niemi for chemotherapy treatments, the Enquirer reported.

An insider said: "He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short - they held out little hope for a cure.

"It's time to start praying for a miracle."

The actor, who made a name for himself in Dirty Dancing and has also starred in Ghost, Point Break and Donnie Darko, is on a liquid diet as he can't keep solids down.

Calls made by Foxnews.com to Swayze's reps were not returned, and a representative for the actor told Bang! Showbiz: "I don't know anything about this, I'll have to get back to you with more details."

A "very good source" reportedly told blogger Perez Hilton that Swayze had seemed fine.

"Patrick has been at rehearsals for a new cheerleading movie at Century City studio frequently lately, and he definitely does not look like he has five more weeks of life left.

"I'm not sure of his medical condition(s), but if he is gravely ill, he is hiding it very well," the source said.

Sufferers of pancreatic cancer typically have a survival rate of less than five per cent, but if the cancer has spread to Swayze's other vital organs he has an even lower chance of beating the disease.

-With Bang! Showbiz

BGZ

I'd hit that

Tom

She has huge jugs now. I love it!

Nor Cal Reader

I remember when she and Debbie Gibson were the "big thing" in the 80's. Oddly enough they seemed to handle fame and fortune a little better than Britney. Tiffany only sung cover songs. No "hits" from her were original. Debbie wrote and produced her own music.

Both were cute then and both are hot looking adults now.

A good "memba her" TMZ.

Misti

she's gorgeous!!

BlueberryMuffin

Wow!! She's gorgeous. Good for her!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments