Danny Noriega's Family Will F*** You Up

3/6/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of "A.I." contestant Danny Noriega's Sierra High School classmates talked with TMZ -- and told us that the kid who glammed-up "Tainted Love" was nobody to mess with! Who knew?!

Apparently Danny has a big family -- including an older brother that doesn't like people messing with his little bro. Simon better watch what he says!

Stephanie

what is wrong with you people? you sick homophobes. so what if he is gay? stop judging him just because he isn't exactly like everyone else. if everyone was the exact same everyone would still be unhappy. but because everyone is different you all have to bitch? ugh. america is disgusting i cant wait to move the hell out of here...

Stephanie

***i love danny. =)

Dennis

Ya know.....I truly believe that Danny is a wonderful guy and that if he saw all of this crap; it would upset him. I just don't see him as the type of guy that would go along with this ignorance. He has a great head on his shoulders and also has more guts than most guys I have met in my life. I am much older than Danny and probably most of you too; but I admire Danny for the courage he shows when confronted with criticism. So what if he's gay. What has that got to do with how much talent he has. He has got a beautiful voice. He is very good looking. I think he has the makings of a star if he pushes himself. Danny.....I'm not gay; but I am also not afraid to tell another guy that I think he is good looking and that I admire him for who he is. You, my friend, have alot of fans and it makes me happy to see that SOME people will stick by someone they care for. It's refreshing to see that. I; for one, will always be a fan too Danny. Good luck in your future. Dennis

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

whitney

wat ever they should be like that duuu......... !!!!~~~~~~~ who wouldent

patsyfromlapuente

for those of you who dont know the Noriega family..shut the hell up...ive known this family for over 10years and they are
the nicest people you can know..there NOT from Mexico (you dumb asses who like to commment and do not know any better) they were all raised here and they are a very well bred family with alotta class from the eldest to the youngest..
and even if there were someone in the family who was a gangbanger or whatever DO you think Danny has any choice
in that?? you can pick your friends but you cant pick your family members, but let me enlighten you people out there to
something..no matter WHATthey are or WHO they are that family is tight knit and have allot of LOVE for one another..its so sad that some little ass would try to use this to hurt Danny..and for those of you who dont know Danny, thats sad that your hating on him cause hes a positive young chicano who's trying to make it in show biz and he's from the SGV! (thats San Gabriel Valley to you dummies who dont know duh!) dont hate on Danny support him..my family will !!!

Bianca

TMZ, why don't you leave Danny Noriega alone??? I mean, he's just an 18 year old boy, he's not even a celebrity, and you guys keep trying to dig up dirt on him. GIVE HIM A BREAK!

FIRST LOSER

DATING SITES = HACKER VIRUS

Don't fall for it!

MANSLUTPIG

2nd!!! 2nd!!!! ahhahahahah I'm 2nd!!!!!!!

This guy is a faaaaag

Victoria

What's Danny & family going to do? throw stiletto's at us?

Nuff_Said

I AM SURE SIMON IS SHAKING IN HIS SHOES...PULEEEEZ SIMON HAS BODYGAURDS THAT WOULD KNOW HIS BROTHERS BLOCK OFF....HE HAD BETTER WATCH OUT

ginger

So is this guy for real? I Can't stand his attitude...Maybe big bro should give some advice to him and tell him to get some respect for people!!!!

Buck Ofama

OH PHULEEEEEEEEEZE!!! THIS IS NOT NEWS...

Liz

It is a good thing he does have a big family...........................the girl has probably started alot of things she couldn't finish! But, I am sure she has a very wicked tongue. Most gay boy's do!

BlueberryMuffin

Now, I'M scared!
Scared of catching that Herpes he's got on his lip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments