"Big Brother" Keeps Churning Out the Idiots

3/9/2008 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another "BIg Brother" contestant has gone and shot off his mouth -- and this time we're in N-word territory.

Matt was spouting off last night about another contestant on Showtime's "Big Brother After Dark," when he unleashed this gem: "You don't know how bad I want to be like, mother--, f**king try and cross me, nigga."

Last month, Adam referred to people with autism as "retards." Where do they find these people?

HI YaLL

I think anyone who uses the N-word or makes fun of someone disabled is beyond ignorant. Although, it doesn’t sound like he was saying it in a racist manner. I'm not defending him, but I think he was saying it in way someone like Fat Joe says it. It's the culture and neighborhood they grew up in. Even though, it still doesn’t make it right. I’ve experienced my share of racism and this doesn’t come close to racism.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

anyone is ignorant except the rappers right?? Matt and Ryan have been singing lines from songs for days.

marcidan

if he had only said it once not as big of a deal,but i watch the feeds and have heard him use the N word at least 5-6 times.

CAPITAL P

I watch this show all the time, but not the live streams. this guy is a friggin meat head boston guy, you can tell that he's not that bright. It doesnt surprise me that he would say that. We'll see if they touch on that issue on the CBS showing, probably not. Anyway, he just sounds like every other non black person who uses the N word so freely, like they are really down. It's really crazy when you just hear random dudes, like an asian dude and a white dude saying, N this, and N that. It definitely is not cool, and it just shows ignorance. But I'm still a Big Brother fan, its a great show. HOLLA BACK !!!!!!!!! Capital P-

Mary Jane

Matt is so hot!

Trixie

Wow, Kelli. He must be your brother or something.

BBJunkie42

I find his degrading comments towards women more offensive than what was said in this video. This guy is vile and disgusting. I hope he is removed from the show ASAP ! I'm hoping he hits someone and gets kicked off ! lol...

Cheddarben

I just don't know how people could make some of these comments, particularily when on national tv. amazes me

smoochie

Matt is cute but jerky :o/

jb

Thats aweful! Also I was watching bb from I think england? on U tube and a girl got kicked off for saying the N word, That should happen to him! That is not ok!!! What an ignorant idiot!

Drama Llama

Consider the tone and context Matt used. It was ghetto slang. Would everybody be trippin if Parker woulda said it? Matt didnt say the full-out word complete with the "r" at the end, and he didnt say it in a derogatory manner towards anyone.

THEMOMMA

IT'S JUST A FIGURE OF SPEECH ............. RAPPERS USE IT ALL THE TIME SO A WHITE GUY FROM BAAAAHSTON CAN'T????????

Peep

That's not the first time someone has said the N word this year. James did it long before Matt but they're both idiots anyway.

Vote at the CBS website to get (TMZ's paparazzo) Parker back in the house! You can vote unlimited times!

Go here! - http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/contest/vote_back/vote.php

Big Rob

Are you guys serious? Like he was refering to a black person when he said this!!!!???? HE WAS NOT!!! HE WAS USING A TERM THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO MIANSTREAM AMERICA LANGUAGE OVER THE YEARS. Right or wrong it is what it is... if Parker would have said this then the reaction would have been "Oh well thats how "they" talk" but no it comes from a middle class white boy and holy crap it is front page news for a site whose employee got his ass kicked off... mmm CAN YOU SAY ULTERIOR MOTIVE HERE BY TMZ??????

IVR

I don't think he meant it in a bad way. The N word with the "a" at the end is a slang word. I'm not black but my husband is and he has a lot of friends that are of different ethnicities and they all say this word with no hard feelings. However I personally would never use the word.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments