Carnie Wilson's Big Comeback

3/11/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She had her gastric bypass surgery broadcast on the Internet in 1999 and appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2006, but former Wilson Phillips singer Carnie Wilson's battle of the bulge wages on -- as she worked out with a trainer in L.A. on Monday.

Hold on for one more day, girl!

What are you that Stupid?

I just saw her on Going Country and she looked nothing like this.

stacie

id be whooping my doctors ass not paying someone else to do what u could have w/o gastric bypass ...id be mad :)

2% MILK

THIS SHOWS U IT DOES NOT WORK, IF YOU STILL WANT TO EAT

honesty

I just saw her on Gone Country.She did extremely well. I like her, and I love her voice. Her weight will always be a struggle for her. At least she is trying to fight

get_logical

I think she is a hero. She is a typical example of what alot of people are going through today in an attepmt to lose or maintain weight. What a lot of people don't know is that gastric bypass is not a quick fix, and you can "stretch" your stomach back out and gain back the weight. I have a friend whom that happened to. You also have to change your lifestyle and eating habits, and sometimes that is not focused on. People just want a quick fix and there is no such thing. Keep on keeping on Carnie! There are lots of people out there cheering you on! You go girl!

Dee

So why even have gastric bypass if you end up gaining it back?

al

daaang did she eat thru her staples wtf?

Party 'till you die!

For a minute, I thought Brit had got a hair cut again!

hedda hopper

Give her a break. She is trying hard. I would like to see this site post pictures of the entire TMZ staff and allow readers to comment on their physiques. I bet your staff wouldn't be too happy to see themselves eviscerated on line. To paraphrase a comment made by someone much more famous than anyone on this site, "He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” I hope Los Angeles soon passes an ordinance allowing celebrities, and all citizens, the right to a zone of privacy. So, when shall we see pictures of all your lovely staff for our delectation?

kitkat6778

She's still beautiful:)

Valerie

She's trying and I have to give her credit for that... I know I wouldn't have gone through as much as she has to try and get rid of weight. Good for her.

Moose

Wasn't she in Playboy after her first weight losss?

IMO, this just proves that food alone is not the underlying issue with many people who are over weight. Not by a long shot. They need to find the cause as to why people turn to food. Ex: emotional eaters. IMO, just like some people turn to cigarettes to release stress, some people turn to food. That is why they call some foods comfort foods. Most of the comfort foods are high in calories.

adie

she should read 'the body knows' by caroline sutherland. she is probably allergic to dairy or wheat or something she eats everyday causing daily histamine reactions packing on the pounds.

pattie in cali

good luck carnie work off

Sandy

At least she is working at it.. unlike many people who would just feel sorry for themselves. Her "trainer" looks less than thrilled to be with her. I'd ask for my money back.. if I were her!