Billie Jean

Not My Lover,

Just a Trespasser!

3/12/2008 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_billie_jean_jackson_booking-1A woman named Billie Jean Jackson was arrested for trespassing at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. We don't make this stuff up, folks.

S
anta Barbara County sheriff's deputies were called to the house Monday night after Neverland's security detained Billie Jean, 60, who has long claimed to be Michael's wife.

She
was arrested and booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail.

Whu?

18. No! It's Stanley Hudson from "The Office" in drag.

Holy cow, she does look like Stanley. That is just uncanny!

Michellr

She IS the Billie Jean that he wrote about in the song. He said it wrote it about a woman who jumped over his fence and stalked him claiming he impregnated her.

Michael Haase

Some of you guys are unbelievable. Michael Jackson cant even get stalked without being ridiculed. I hope this woman does some real jail time. And I hope the rest of you get a life. You dont have to like Jackson as I do, but he has never hurt anyone and deserves a little respect.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Is this the african american running for Prez? confused?

stoopit

Holy Crap it's New York from Flava of Love!!!

London Free Falling

I think I know that gal. Haven't seen her since the 80's but it sure looks like her. I'm going to call Santa Barbara sheriffs to confirm her real name. The girl was also stalking Lionel Ritchie.

Oh and you retards, black women age well and don't need botox....live with it.

NatTurner

FYI: Michael Jackson has never been convicted of pedophilia. What you white people fail to realize and amazingly continue to ignore...one of your own...WOODY ALLEN..married a 16 year old (his first wife), took nude pictures of his 10 year old adoptive daughter...THEN MARRIED HER. As long as WOODY ALLEN is alive and you people keep mentioning MJ, I will throw him in your hypocritically pale faces.

C'mon Harverystein..when are you going to do a story on one of your fellow bagel and lox eaters?

dave

That is one ugly bitch.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Give this BITCH her own reality show!!!!

Crystal

What is I Love New York doing trespassing on Michael Jackson's property?! Maybe she's looking for love again!! LOL

Twinker

But the chair is not my son.....

kim

It's New York!

SAxlerod

Michael's wife??? Now that's a laugh. The only thing black around Michael Jackson is the road around Neverland. Y'all know what he likes.....hehe

Kelli

I loved the "Thrirller" album. At the skating rink they had a HUGE TV screen that would come down. Everyone would stop skating and sit down and watch any Jackson video. Sorry, I went to the dentist and am loopy!

Kelli

HAHAHAHAHAHA! 34. The kid!!!! Not the chair you goofball!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments