"Lost" Love Reunited?

3/14/2008 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly and former cast member/ex-BF Dominic Monaghan reunited last night in the name of art. Monaghan was displaying his photographic "talents" for a show in Hollywood and his ex was kind enough to make an appearance.
Lost art -- click to launch
Unfortunately, the only scandal at the gallery were the pieces being passed off as art and Evangeline's wig!

me

can you say deer in headlights

me

TMZ WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigTicket

I would do whatever Evangeline Lilly told me to do. "Rob that bank, and I'll let you kiss me." DONE! "Steal that car and I'll let you touch my boob." DONE! .....lol, she's a doll

L.S

They broke up? She is way to pretty for him....He's pretty FUG

lea

What's up with his "Lilo and Stich" nose?

Donovan

I didn't know they broke up? And I'm opposite in thought, I think he is way too good looking and real for her. We wait each week in hopes that she'll get killed of Lost.

Cassie

Donovan, you are so very very alone in that thought. Evi is phenomenal, especially for someone who had barely acted before in her life. And Kate is one of the best characters on TV. True, her storyline is greatly flawed, but that's only the writer's fault, not Evi's.

&heart;

With that being said... is girlfriend wearing a wig??? No way a naturally curly mane like hers is that shiny or perfectly (and oddly) parted. Not to mention it's a weird mahogany color... I guess Evi really like her hair pieces now huh? She's been wearing those horrible extentions on Lost since the beginning of the season and now this... Oh well, she can pull it off! Go Evi!

jami674

i love dom & evie. i him a couple of times years ago when he was making the lotr films. it's funny because at the time i didn't find him attractive at all bc i kept meeting him out with elijah wood and thought they were a couple! but when i heard he was dating evie he was instantanously super hot to me. but she's so cute and i really like them together. i hope they're not broken up, but just separated bc of work. too cute of a couple!

Mrs Joe Jackson

No pics of him grabbing his crotch??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
I like those pictures... ;)))))))

Ashleigh

"They broke up? She is way to pretty for him....He's pretty FUG"
Leave him the hell alone, he's not "hot" but he's adorable. And he's a beautiful person on the inside. That's what counts, get over yourself.