Judge to Heather -- Those Pants on Fire?

3/18/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge who decided the loot in the Heather Mills-Paul McCartney divorce slammed the shrill-ionaire amputee today in a ruling, saying that Mills' claims of being rich before Paul were "wholly exaggerated," and that she wasn't as "charitable" in her giving as she claimed.
McCartney/Mills
Justice Hugh Bennett called Mills a "less than impressive witness" in his 56-page ruling, largely because several of her claims were "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid." Paul, on the other hand, was deemed "consistent, accurate and honest." He feels fine!

And it sounds like Heather's lucky she got as much as she did, because her argument that she was rich before Paul, and that that her marriage to him squeezed her own earning potential, sounded specious at best to the judge. What's more, while Heather said that she gave 80% to 90% of her earnings to charity, documents she submitted "disclose no charitable giving at all."

Mills' lawyers had strenuously tried to keep the ruling from being revealed, citing safety concerns for the ex-couple's kid Beatrice. But looks like Heather's credibility is the only thing being threatened.

Ken

She earned it the old fashion way...she screwed someone over for it. You go girl..hold your head high...not!

lm

Come on, kurtdermensch

I've seen you on here before. Tell me what the comment said

Ken

What does she tell her kid one day...mommy was a bloodsucking whore and she met daddy at a charity event. Mommy had nothing to give, but she knew how to get ahead.

Mommy did her whore'ish best to win over rich daddy...which she did...and we lived happily rich ever after...aw...ain't that sweet...

JAW

Her settlement was lawful. However, it does leave me scratching my head. The judgement seems to point her out to be a phony and yet she is awarded all that money?????

Kelli

LOL! You guys are funny! Tell the poor guy the comment and get banned!

It' OK Buddy

I already had one post deleted today an TMZ is probably itching to Ban me SO I'm not going to re-post anything that's already been deleted Kelli....

Ken

The TMZ moral compass. Go figure...

lm

Yeah, listen to Kelli! Anyway kurtdermensch you know you won't get banned, everyone loves you in here. Even the scientologist. Now come on tell me that comment because I know EVERYONE wants to hear it.

Come on

Betty

Their daughter only will receive $70,000 A YEAR in child support. Considering Paul is almost worth a billion dollars and owns the rights to thousands of songs, plus several companies - it doesn't seem like a lot to give your kid. If they had divorced in the U.S. the child would have got $70,000 A MONTH, like other celebrities have to pay.

Kelli

The funniest part about it is I posted a complaint in the AI girl post riding the tiger critizing it for it's headline! Moral compass? lol. Sorry ??? won't get to know though!

lm

Can you tell me what the N and the T stood for?

Can't understand, right? But what about the N and the T?

lm

I'm so excited kurtdermensch I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT IS STANDS FOR CAN'T UNDERSTAND NORMAL THOUGHTS! WOOHOO

Thanks alot

He's just another Idiot

I feel sorry for Paul McCartney's little girl. Imagine growing up with that shrew Heather as a mother. Horrors !!!!!!
Heather is as Nutty as a Fruitcake. She says she wants to move to the United States. We have enought money mooching, gold digging women AND men here. Heather is such a tramp !!! Ugly, too ! Does she give to charities like Paris Hilton does ?? Ha Ha.

Mike

She had hardly a leg to stand on from the git go.

BETTYB

I would like to know why the judge didn't throw her in jail when she threw a glass of water at an atty. in the courtroom?????