Woo Hah! Judge's Got Busta All in Check!

3/18/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A judge in NYC has just sentenced Busta Rhymes to three years' probation for assaulting his former driver and a fan last year. The judge also warned the rapper to stay out of trouble or else, saying "If you mess up, you're going to jail."

The 35-year-old Rhymes, whose real name is Trevor Smith, was also ordered to perform 10 days of community service; pay a $1,250 fine, plus court costs; and enroll in a drunken driving program. According to Busta's lawyer, Scott Leemon, "He's done" with all legal action stemming from the last couple years in NYC.

After the sentencing, Rhymes said the terms of the plea deal won't be a problem. "I have no trouble being a good dude because that's what I am," he said, adding he wanted to get back to "having fun, making music, running around and showing love." Pass the Courvoisier!

SUP

FIRST!!!

He's Boring now

After this exposure of Rev. Wright, I am not sure I trust Black People anymore---I feel duped, taken, sucked in, coming to learn that Black Churches have been nothing short of being like a Muslim Mosque, where hate towards others and a Country is spewed.

I now believe it is Black Leaders, particularly in the Church who have kept Racism alive and well in this Country. Here as a White Man and an Employer I have truly tried to do the right thing, now coming to find Black Leaders have preached something altogehter differently.

Not sure What Busta has to do with this, but the story brought it out. Obama has let the White Race down, some of us thought you really were the Real Deal. Not any longer.

dave

Well said #2

YankeesRule

Wright this Wrong......................... You are ridiculous! SO "FIRST"- TO TELL YOU THAT! .....but certainly not the last. Stop your non-sense. I think it's people like YOU keeping racism alive.

As for Busta, I hope he abides by the rules because I love his music and his style. He's good peeps, and I hope he comes out with some new beats I can nod my head to. Me being white and all... Haha. Whatcha gonna do about it!

realtalker

Should've gotten jail time.

He's Boring now

Obama never really said he was sorry in his speech today. #2 you bring up great points, maybe its time White America figure out what Black America has been saying about them all these years while we were under the impression we wanted to change things. Its very shameful right now for White people who believed Blacks wanted to change things. These Preachers have been preaching something else to them.

No wonder Black People have been held down, they are being held down by their own. Dont blame the White Man anymore or your Country.

I'm glad this got exposed so maybe one day a real truthful dialouge can happen. Right now its just been the Black People doing all the Talking.

TRUTH

I just want it to be known that all African American Chruches do not preach that same GARBAGE that Mr.Wright was. I know a lot of churches, mine included, are not racist or bigots. We beleive that everone is equal no matter of anyones race and that if you work hard doors will be opened. I am not saying that all churches are like that, black or white, there are some that should not be called a church but a cult.

dave

Hey Yankees Rule here is a thought of my own . Go stick your head in a toilet you dum ass punk or should that be you bitch ass punk.

FIGHT

TRUTH, there's no point in trying to prove the truth to these people - unless you're white. #2 already stated he doesn't trust you if you're black.

YankeesRule

Hi Drew. 'White bitch' here laughing at your ignorance. Sounds like you needed a few more hugs than you got growing up. Maybe you can hide behind your thoughts because of these posts. That's fine. I know that karma's a bitch. So whether you have your worst nightmare come true... and have your son or daughter be best friends with a black person... or better yet, they marry one! I've come to learn, it takes much more energy to hate. Plus, I see things come full circle on people for their ignorant ways. It cracks me up that one day, this will come back to bite you in the ass. Maybe it'll be a boss you have to work under. Maybe "he" will get elected into office.... which is funny that's been brought up. I have other reasons why I'm not swinging my vote "his" way. Your bigoted opinions, however, are making me second guess myself. If I were as narrow minded as you all, I'd change my vote just to prove a point.

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

He's Boring now

#13 I'm sure Rev. Wright has already done that for people, not just #2.

This man has 4 degrees, speaks 3 languages, served his country, has mentored and helped many, but my gosh where does such venom for white people and America come from. shows no amount of education can hide it.

and black people now want us to believe they arent just like him. no, its like a hidden little secret what goes on at these supposed Houses of Worship and they are all in on it and people who are not Black are not. And they wonder why this racism continues. Blaming the white man over and over again, when its themselves that perpeuate the hatred to any who are not their own color.

He's Boring now

Yankees Rule. What is your problem? Picking on people who express a view you dont agree with. Comment on the story a-hole not other people and their comments. Unless you are looking for a fight. And if so, do please pray tell leave your contact information for all who disagree with you on how to contact you.

Thats what I thought.

FIGHT

Rev Wright, and many other older black people are very, very racist ... towards whites, and their own. You can not oppress an entire race of people, blow up their churches, hang their sons, rape their daughters, and expect them to love you at the end of the day ... especially not while much of it is still going on.

You racists claiming to just be racist now, all of a sudden, because one racist black person has made the news are FOS. Have you actually watched the video of him going off? The room slowly empties, because people who did not agree with him walked out. By the end of his sermon it's just him and a couple other old people.

I don't care what ya do ... hate me, don't trust me ... at the end of the day it's you who are limiting yourself in life - you lose.

YankeesRule

Actually SMARTY............ if you READ (if you can read, that is..........)

I have been the ONLY person so far, to comment on the story. So, go ahead and assume that I have the problem. I just have something to say when I read racist comments from my fellow, yet IGNORANT white posters. I don't believe that I read the comments I do in this day and age. I'm disgusted with you, and moreover, you should be disgusted with yourself. Talk about posting their personal inforamtion.... I would love you to take your own advice. All you racist punks out there hide behind the internet. Say something directly to who it is you hate. Blacks. ...But I know you're all gutless, spineless idiots who can only have an opinion like you do, because you can hide in a dark room.

Kettle black!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Pardon the pun :)

FIGHT

I don't hate middle-aged white men, even though I was molested by one.

Considering your Dad raised you, and you turned out as you are, he probably deserved whatever beating he got ... whether he was white or black ... your existence is proof he had it coming.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments