Audrina's Hills Are ALIVE!

3/19/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot rumor on "The Hills" was always that Lauren Conrad had a sex tape -- but who knew that it was Audrina who was the really naughty one all along? O. M. G.

TMZ obtained this snap of Audrina looking every bit the dirty schoolgirl, and taken, we hear, before "The Hills" and just after A-Pat graduated from high school. She'd done some bikini modeling, but decided to go the full Audi to have a go at Playboy. It wasn't like she needed the money, as anyone who watches "The Hills" knows.

In a statement made through her rep, Audrina tells TMZ "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

For the entire saucy set, check out WWTDD.com.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

No mistake

It was no mistake, she looks hot and should not be ashamed. Everyone on here needs to get over the fact that it is a naked body, its not a sex tape. We Americans need to relax on nudity.

cyka

These pics don't make her trashy...alot of people take sexy naked pics... they just dont wind up plastered all over the place because not all of us are in the public eye...do don't judge

fox

Nice smile

The Truth

about audrina patridge:i'd like to slide my reddened chubby up her vaginal enclave

Eriedoodledoo

She probably took the pics a year ago....she doesn't look much older now then she does in the pics. She's dumb....just looking at her makes me want to hit her!

Bippidy Boppidy Boo

LEAVE AUDRINA ALONE! SHE'S GOINE THROUGH A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW! SHE PREVIOUSLY LOST A GREAT FRIEND HEIDI AND NOW MIGHT BE LOSING LAUREN TOO! SHE JUST WENT THROUGH A BREAK UP WITH J BOB WHO WAS A USER AND A LIAR!!!!!!!!!! SHE JUST IS CONFUSED, YOU'RE LUCKY SHE'S EVEN POSING AND BEING ON THE SHOW FOR YOU! AND HOW DARE YOU TELL HER TO EAT A HAMBURGER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF HER GREAT BODY, YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN SEE YOUR UGLY FEET! YOU ARE ALL DELUSIONAL TO THINK THAT SHE IS A S-L-U-T! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME! LEAVE AUDRINA ALONE!!

Adrian

As one of the few guys who bothered to ever watch the hills, I thought it was pretty obvious that Audrina was the dirty one. She just had that kind of appeal, and I mean look at her ex bf. It's not an insult, I'm actually glad a person can be themselves when they're always in the spotlight like that. and when you're as hot as Audrina, why would you want to keep it hidden? Pretty bold move, way to go.

tiny1216

I think she looks great. All of you that are making the negative comments only wish you were as hot. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You people act like you have never made a mistake, especially when you were young. I'm pretty sure that every single one of you can think back to your teenage years and want to slap yourself for something really idiotic that you did. Stop being so judgmental! She might be famous but she is still human. I think you people forget that. You hold celebrities on a pedestal like they can do no wrong. They are only human beings with a ridiculous amount of money and cameras around them 24/7. If they are your role models then I feel sorry for you!!!!!

yi