Shia: Smokey the Parking Bandit

3/20/2008 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LeBeouf has a knack for getting in petty legal trouble. Now his car has been impounded because he apparently was too big for his britches and parked in a random driveway!

Take a look at the note plastered on Shia's car window -- someone was pissed off, even before they called traffic enforcement.

Shia just can't get cut a break. A warrant was issued for his arrest earlier this week after he failed to show up in court for a crime of the century -- illegal smoking in Burbank. His lawyer got the warrant recalled yesterday.

And of course, there's that Walgreen's thing. The 21-year-old is just a DUI and a stint in rehab away from becoming the male Lindsay!

Nia

GEEZ! Get off of him already!! TMZ = dirty leeches who ironically censor if people's comments are too derogotory towrads them. Do you believe? Cowards!

SpawnOfAzazel

14:59:59 and counting

SoliZ's_GuRl

ummmm.........who does he think he is??

CrabbyPatty

TRAIN WRECK ALERT! TRAIN WRECK ALERT! EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, TRAIN WRECK COMING THROUGH!! HEHE! ~

annoyed

What's wrong with that? Everyone knows that BIG STARS can park anywhere they want. It's their world, we just pay rent to live in it.

LuLu

Whole story seems fishy. The note looks like it's attached from the inside, why would he block the driveway when, it appears, he could of parked in front of the house? Lastly, the note referenced apts with 100 units, could of fooled me from that pic, unless they are all single level apt homes?!

SHIA'S BIGGEST FAN

he is super hot and he can park in my spot anytime, hooooyyyaaaa I love him, he is young he'll learn, I'll teach him.

Local Reporter

Please, he is one of the only people in Hollywood who can actually friggan act. Don't worry Shia, you can park in my driveway and I won't stick a pre-made sticker on your window. Actually, you can smoke in front of my house too. Looks like you just need to get out of CA. You never struck me as the soulless celeb type.

nacho

This boy is heading for serious trouble - can't wait...

Nia

#7...Good eye! I agree! I think Shia is TMZ's next sacrifice (losers) They've been all over his extremely talented butt lately! Do what it is you do to Paris, Kim, Steve-O etc. cuz they make their own beds of debauchery but lay off Shia, I know his plan is not to be YOUR next tabloid star. We've seen him run from you like the plague! You guys make it harder everyday to justify my visit to your site.

tracey

Isn't that vandalism for sticking that sticker on his truck? I'd get my hot shot lawyer to sue!

j

Jesus Christ, leave him alone already. He's hardly a trainwreck, he just gets himself into petty mischief. He's 21 years old, I'm sure every 21 year old has parked in the wrong place or gotten drunk and done something stupid.

Straight But Not Narrow

What an arrogant tool if this is true. And why is a big hollywood star driving some P.O.S. Ford pickup??

Melinda

and we should all care because?

J