Kid Rock Allegedly Punchy With His Fans

3/22/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three men filed a $15 million lawsuit yesterday claiming Kid Rock and six members of the group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them after they asked for their autograph.
Read the docs
The alleged incident took place back in 2006 outside the Hollywood hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel. According to the lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Michael Medlin, Carlos Bonilla and Jose Perez were waiting outside with a small camera and autograph books. They claim they were beaten up and even had their cameras and bags stolen, too!

In addition to Rock and the members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe, the suit also names the Roosevelt Hotel and Teddy's as defendants, saying the security was so negligent, it created a "dangerous and hazardous condition."

A call to Rock's rep was not immediately returned. Same with emails to the Roosevelt.

silly

naughty!

barb

They just found out that he has more money then Pam...........Loosers!!!

April Fouels

The Roosevelt Hotel is Filled with Ghosts

Robert

well then, maybe you should just go see the show and get an autograph there. wacha think of that?

Kelli

I dont condone violence but Robert has a point! lol

Robert

HI kelli, nothing like a little southern rock with a twist of hip hop.

name withheld

oh puleeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 BROTHERS COULD NOT GET A JOB SO THEY DECIDE TO SUE kid rock.

ok A$$HOLES.

NEWSFLASH.........................

Kid don't have that much money and lawsuits are publicity

Kelli

I do enjoy his southern style, hey Robert tell your wife hi. Hows the birthday present coming?

Robert

done deal, thank you!

OC Get A Life

I do not know if these allegations are true, but is this not the same 130 pound "Kid Rock" that when he got dumped by Pam Anderson he followed her and Tommy to Las Vegas but then in a drunken rage used his bodyguards to break down the door of the wrong hotel room terrorizing an innocent family? And, after seeing "Kid Rock" live (unintentionally he was just part of a large bill) he mouths of to very large guys and then scampers of like a little girl behind a mountain of security men. I think "Kid Rock" just like Tommy Lee said is more of a "pebble".

Lose up 20lbs in 30days!

Easy, fast...Medifast Weight Loss Program - 1 Week Free! Get the body you've always wanted...http://www.mymedfast.com

Mik

Average white band?

Kelli

Speaking of sue happy people. I was involved in a 4 car pile up on the highway 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to be in the back, so I got the blame and citation. Anyways, the guy directly in front of me jumps out of his car and starts running around yelling and cussing. I understood why, his car didn't look to well. Anyways, as soon as the sirens are heard in the distance this schmuck jumps back in his car and lays his head back and starts moaning and groaning. The guy in car #2 runs up to me and says "You see what he is doing right?" I answer "Well yes thats pretty obvious now isn't it." The guy in the little car tells the cops he got hit with a large can of fruit that flew from the backseat and hit him on his head.

The guy in car #2 and I told the cops and my insurance company what he did. They took him to the ER in an ambulance and the hospital immediatly let him go.

Yesterday, I answer the door and get served with papers. The man is suing me and my insurance company.

Johnny Lawson

11. imagine that. mexicans trying to get some free money. their whole story is bogus. trying to get autographs would require getting off their asses and going out. and do we really belive that mexicans bought a camera? call up every walgreens in the area and see if a camera was stolen that day. now that i think of it my water bill is due. i think kid rock beat me up a couple years ago too. fu**ing mexicans

Posted at 3:42PM on Mar 22nd 2008 by jeckyl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah we'd never ask Kid Rock for an autograph...unless he had a mariachi back up band. and we don't steal stuff from walgreens cause their security is too tight..we prefer Rite Aid!

Kelli

Ok, did I mention this scmuck is named Mr.Ruiz! :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments