Kid Rock Allegedly Punchy With His Fans

3/22/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three men filed a $15 million lawsuit yesterday claiming Kid Rock and six members of the group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them after they asked for their autograph.
Read the docs
The alleged incident took place back in 2006 outside the Hollywood hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel. According to the lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Michael Medlin, Carlos Bonilla and Jose Perez were waiting outside with a small camera and autograph books. They claim they were beaten up and even had their cameras and bags stolen, too!

In addition to Rock and the members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe, the suit also names the Roosevelt Hotel and Teddy's as defendants, saying the security was so negligent, it created a "dangerous and hazardous condition."

A call to Rock's rep was not immediately returned. Same with emails to the Roosevelt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kelli

Wide eyed and ready to break. I have had just about all I can take. I am a bullet shot out of a gun. Baby you save me...............

danie

He is broke pam wont give him back his 5 caret yellow diamond ring, plus he has to go to the doctor every week from all the STD'S she laid on him. poor guy.

rayshahinc

Were these autograph dealers? They get very belligerent with celebs and curse at them if they don't sign. If that's the case they deserve all the beating.

Charlo

It was just a matter of time before kid rock started robbing people you gotta make ends meet some how he sure isnt doing it with his wigity wigty wigty whack albums!! (Just ur daliy hate from Hater08).

BigTicket

I'd slap Kid Rock in the head if he tried to GIVE me his autograph! What a no talent loser!

*****Guy******

Baby Fruity Pebbles needs to grow up and get a real job...

Standards are badly needed.

You can allege anything, but these guys will need solid, impartial witness(s) and evidence, or buh-bye damages.
It seems to me that either Kid Rock has dumb luck, or these types of physical altercations just 'follow' him around; there are several now, and where there's smoke...just saying, and he 'never did nothin'.

Cheryl

Kid Rock is nothing more than a wanker..a deadbeat LOSER...god, who'd be desperate enough to marry the ugly creep!

jason

KID ROCK IS GAY

Michele Medlin

All you stupid people that don't have any idea of what you are talking about & where not there to see what happened have no clue. When you or your child get beat up by violent people that think their crap don't stink because they are famous you will think different.

I picked my son up at the hospital after this all happened and saw what people like them can do. My son stands out there for many hours to see these actors and musicians that he likes just to get an autograph and have something special. To get treated in the way that these people did to him over something my son didn't start was wrong. This has taken 2 years to get all the evidence put together to make sure the case has the right information. If it wasn't this would not be happening. They are not sue happy, just doing what is right!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5