Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

shemara

He should be glad to get rid of that thing. She thinks she is all of that but she is a wannabe. He will be much happier without her,

egriffin

I've seen plenty of racist comments on TMZ but what Liz (#2) said wasn't racist at all! In fact, its the damn truth! Kimora is a hot woman but I would never date her! She just seems like she'd be a pure diva! Plus, she seemed to have Russell whipped when they were married! While I do respect women, I do think that respect should be balanced between husband and wife.

Back to her, she is trash. She's worse than Tyra!

egriffin

To #30, I am sorry for your story and while I see your point, I somehow don't think Kimora fits your scenerio. If anything, he's probably the one that was abused (at least verbally).

egriffin

#52, that's about the only thing good I can say about Kimora. I think she married Russell for money BUT at least she learned how to make her own money!

egriffin

61. NOw that Obama has exposed what Black People really think of White People and the USA, who cares anymore what happens with famous Black people? They freaking hate us and our Country and now I hate them. No more open minded playing by the rules bs for this nonsense...its time the Black Race take Personal Responsibility for its own Destiny instead of blaming the White Man, whom they hate, and their Government, whom they also hate.

This goof has enough money to help a whole neignborhood, instead he puts in gold faucets in his mansion.

Posted at 12:22AM on Mar 27th 2008 by About Had it

And this has what to do with this story?! Sounds like to me you got some anger issues!

Courage

"DEF"????

Never inked up!

I just do not like this woman. Zero personality, trashy is a good word to use. More class, less ass girl. She'd be broke if it wasn't married to Simmons. 7 years is all she put into her marriage.She shouldn't get much cash out of that. I have shoes older than that!

Donald Hagen

Idon't care who among theses peopleget divorced. When mine happened I didn't see mine make head lines.What does it matter who it is as long as it is not yours.

Lenn K.

Trophy Wife, well thanks for calling me a racist, we all must be if you say about anyone if their people of color or gay. Maybe the person just suck. By the way, your love for Paris is soo pretty!

YourMom

This is the most awkward couple not to mention, this broad is fugly. Fugly factors aside, this chick is a gold digger. Who the hell with any brains would marry her?

pinkney

Whatever............................

Angiebaby

Perhaps they are meant to be together. If the first divorce didn't take... maybe there is a reason.

Winky Vitalic

I find it so very interesting that almost everyone seems to be on the "Kimora is a b**ch" bandwagon here. First of all, NONE of you know what went on in that marriage. KLS is a savvy businesswoman and I agree with the poster who said that many of the hate comments are racist. And misogynistic. Russell has said MANY times that Kimora is an excellent business woman - and has a better business sense than he does. They are friends and partners in business - they just don't want to be married to each other. I am BFFs with my ex. Like Kimora, I worked hard to get where I am today. My ex-husband and I agreed to split our assets right down the middle. I did not ask for spousal support and we both manage our children's support. I live in NYC and he got our house in Bridgeport, CT.

And Lenn you sound like an ass**le. Completely judgemental and a woman hater. Like Kimora, I look good, enjoy my money, my home and my cars and jewelry. Too bad if the rest of you can't handle a powerful woman. Go Kimora Go!

Ren

Ilike kimora, however she made it clear that her husband was not pleasing her . UHGGG the man she is with now is GROSS looking. Shame on you Kimora,I don't think he likes you ,I can tell by his body lauguage. I think you will regret this

Winky Vitalic

Lenn K is a fool who exhibits poor grammar. Are you REALLY BTK and you get lots of free internet time in prison?