Hernandez to Guarini -- Now What?

3/27/2008 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking career advice from the star of "From Justin to Kelly" probably isn't the best idea.

A TMZ spy was at the taping of "Idol Tonight" on the TV Guide Channel, where wannabeen David Hernandez was pumping Justin Guarini for advice during commercial breaks. Justin was overheard telling the former stripper, "The sky's the limit man, just get it while it's hot" and encouraging him to "make decisions for yourself."

If all else fails, "Idol Tonight" could always use a third "AI" reject host.

letterb

Thanks for that. I love David Hernandez - always checking your sight for more!

Spring

Hey, "Idol Tonight" gets better ratings than your lame ass syndicated show. Dobn't be bitchy!

Velvet

I like David Hernandez. He has nice manners and is gracious and friendly and is confident.
I guess tmz likes him too because you follow him around.

I was there

I think Justin Guarini has done a great job on the Idol Tonight show with Kim and Rosanna and for those of you that insist on calling him a homo, if you saw his girlfriend I think you would take that back. I agree, I think Idol shows on TVG probably have a larger audience than TMZ.

DCT

Wow. What horrible and immature comments. Unfortunately for all of you Justin Guarini haters Justin in fact DOES have a career that is getting brighter everday... Ever turned on TV Guide? His advice on making decisions for yourself is a very crucuial piece of advice for people going into the music industry, because if you don't make decisions for yourself the industry will eat you alive and turn you into something you don't want to become.

anonymous

Justin Guarini's got some nice music on his website, smooth and jazzy. Bet you never listened to any before you started writing your stupid insults. I could tell because of how ignorant you sound.

jgssf

I think Justin is very handsome, very intelligent, sweet, charismatic, and incredibly talented.
He is very special and gifted and he has always had Star Quality!
Whether on tv, or in movies or on stage or on cd, I love watching him perform!
I can't wait for his next cd and I hope to see him perform in concert again soon.
He gives his all and puts on a fabulous show. I think he's wonderful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2