That's a Whole Lotta Jack

3/27/2008 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Nicholson frolicked on the beach in St. Barths on Wednesday in a sexy one-piece -- which showed off his buxom man-boobs!

Unlike many Hollywood bodies, the 70-year-old legend is a natural beauty.

Tangie

I would do him.

davidg

Fred

Man-boobs, AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! There has to be a law passed that all men above a c-cup are prohibited from going topless. He and Bill Parcells should sign up at the strip club with the size of their hooters. He can feed a baby with those things.

Mikey

WHY DOES HE HAVE BREAST IMPLANTS?!!

Nor Cal Reader

I wonder what he'd look like if he weren't sucking in his gut.

Liz

Looking at picture and rolling my eyes; TMZ, "You can't handle the truth"! What an awesome actor.

Bubblebunny

HE needs a "Bro" or is that a "Mansierre "; size 52 C. I can make him one, if he wants, on my trusty little Brother sewing machine ! $35.00 C.O.D. Jack is cool, though !

gohes

fat and awesome man!! LOL~~
he is soo familiar to me~~ seems i saw him somewhere!
oh~... wait! i ever saw his pictures at __agemingle.com___
so many hot girls like him, he's attractive to the girls there!!
lol~~ u guys can have a try!

lawoman

I LOVE me some Jack! He can do no wrong in my eyes....and we know he doesn't care what we think anyway.

agent smith

Come on, he is like 70. I am sure everyone's grandfather's look like that.

Joe

Give Jack a break ... The guy is 70 years old and snorkling ... Good for Him!

Lara

"Buxom man-boobs?" It is unfortunate that TMZ is not prohibited from ridiculing the bodies of senior citizens. Unfortunately, they can say whatever they want about senior people even though everyone's bodies will age and change with time. So this makes them some sort of fodder for TMZ to make fun of. Even innocent people out for a walk on the beach are game for TMZ and then followed by their readers who also make cruel comments. Put H a r v e y L e v i n 's ugly carcass on the beach and watch the inevitable gag reactions that will follow.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

JACK CAN WEAR ANYTHING HE WANTS & HE CAN LOOK AS FAT AS HE WANTS, I'M TELLING YOU, THAT DUDE BONES THE FINEST CHICS OUT THERE, THREE TIMES YOUNGER THAN HE IS, I'M TALKING ABOUT 21 OR 22 YEAR OLD FINE B!TCHES. SO BAD MOUTH HIM ALL YOU WANT HE STILL GETS HIS!

GOOD FOR HIM, I AINT HATING ON HIM, I STILL WANT ME SOME OF THAT! LOL

cathi smith

I LOVE YOU JACK XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX..........

Lea

Jack said he passed out after the pap left. He sucked it in too long he supposed. LOL!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments