Poison's Rikki Rockett

Arrested on Rape Warrant

3/28/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328_rikki_rockett_fm-1The drummer for everyone's fave 80's hair band, Poison, was arrested Monday on a rape warrant out of Mississippi as he got off a flight from New Zealand at LAX.

46-year-old Rikki Rockett was busted by the Airport Division of the LAPD as he was going through customs. As the LA Daily News first reported, Rockett, a former hairdresser whose real name is Richard Ream, was transported to the L.A. County Jail, where he was booked on a felony fugitive sexual assault warrant out of Neshoba County, Mississippi. Where Rockett is exactly right now we don't know.

Information about the warrant and specific charges was not immediately available.

Rockett and singer Bret Michaels -- high school classmates -- founded Poison together. He was in New Zealand to reunite and perform with other original members of the band at Rock2Wellington, a huge heavy metal show.

Kelli

Of course he always has "Something To Believe In." :( Good luck on your legal troubles.

FlBiker

Perhaps the girl listened to "Lay your body down" once too many....

Robert

YOU KNOW YOUR DATNG YOUR SELF KELLI. 34

Kelli

Sorry. There was also the favorite in 9th grade "I Wont Forget You." A personal favorite of mine. I cried when that one guy dumped me. LOL!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember his name now. GOOD!!!

JuicyGirl

He's 48! His weiner probably doesn't even work anymore...

Kelli

juicygirl? 48 and it doesn't work? Gey a clue girlfriend!! Hope ya fair well in life. :(

jovibitch

what the hell? first Richie Sambora getting arrested and now Rikki Rocket!!!

sassy

maybe he did do it. i mean just look at the guy !
he probably has to pay for sex because hes ugly as hell

Robert

I'm 45 and I'm A nine inch nail at will. pardon the heathen comment, but hay. "my I should call my wife"

Deb

Could be,passed out drunk, not able to move ment..come and get it to him.

bonjovifan4life

Let's all rush to judgement before the facts are out, shall we?

Robert

I'm going to take a cold shower, good night folks.

Beth

OMG I thought he was so hot when I was 12! Still looks good if this photo is recent.

Vamps

As old and ugly as he is, Rikki take advise from Bret stuff some socks in your pants ,because when my friend saw naked years ago you need one real BAD!!!

Kelli

Robert, I highly recommend cold showers but you have a wife, tell her HI! Goodnight.