Woman Claims

Rockett Raped Her

at Miss. Casino

3/28/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that the arrest warrant issued for Poison drummer Rikki Rockett stems from an incident that occurred on September 23, 2007 at a casino in Mississippi. According to cops Rockett was staying -- not playing, music that is -- at the Silver Star Hotel & Casino when he allegedly raped another female guest in his hotel room.

We're told the woman did not report the alleged assault until several days later, when she came in to the Neshoba County Sheriffs department and filed a report. After determining there was probable cause for Rockett, real name Richard Ream, to be arrested, a warrant was issued. That warrant, we're told, is still active and he's a wanted man. Police will not give out any additional details about the alleged sexual assault.

LAPD busted the rocker at LAX on Monday night on the warrant, but let him go after Mississippi law enforcement decided not to extradite him, pending official charges from the Neshoba County D.A.

A rep for Rockett could not be reached for comment

Seriously

Rikki Rockett looks like Meat Loaf and that's not a compliment.

jack

Yeah, And she will most likely drop the charges after she extorts the money she is wanting from him.

showgirl

So he's a bastard and raped a girl, a rat bastard!!

alisa

All you folks can F OFF. I have known Rikki for 21 years. And no ,I have not been intimate with him. I know him very well.
I am curious to know who this woman is who states Rikki raped her?
Rikki has more smarts than that. HELLO!!!! Rikki is an intelligent man and a smart man.
Why would he need or want to be with someone who feels she needs to holler "RAPE" to be with a man.
Rikki would never put himself in that position.
He is like family to me.

LA DE DAH..SCREW YOU ALL!!!

rikki isnt ugly!!!
thats a bad picture!!!

tmy

i agree with dirksgirl, what these groupies will do how sad!!!!

Sally

The Groupie waited several days to report the incident -- come on -- sounds like his check bounced or she thought he was going to call her!!! Wonder how much the Enquirer will pay her for her 5 minutes of fame - which is probably the reason for the false claims in the first place. Tell those Mississippi folks to drop the charges before she makes any undeserved money. TMZ: Do your thing and get her photo and don't pay her!!!

Dev

Lordy Lodrty Yet the South gets slammed by the NORTH ! ha ha
Go figure she waited to hit his azz for something huh?
Did anyone ask why she was in his room??come on people this is not the 70's when free love was a easy way to get laid & raped for fun
what next?

anon

You people are disgusting. Get your brains out of the gossip trash and wake up. Rapes go unreported in well over 50% of cases.

Aside from that, if you weren't living in gossipbubbles, rather than thinking and learning on your own, you would realize that CELEBRITIES COMMIT RAPE AT HIGHER RATES THAN NORMAL PEOPLE. Celebrities believe they stand above the law, as figures of power and popularity, so that common mores and rules do not apply to them. Think and have empathy for someone beside a multimillionaire, for once, you mouth-breathers.

brak

the guy is gross and washed up. He hit the wall a long time ago and is clinging onto whatever shreds of recognizability he has. He's also a creep if he indeed raped someone, but no matter what he's a homo loser.

LA DE DAH..SCREW YOU ALL!!!

ALISA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU>>
I HAVE KNOWN RIKKI FOR 12 years Hes an Awesome Guy...I dont think he raped anyone..
And to DEV...Who even said that girl was in his room??
Maybe she just saw him check in and knew who he was and saw a chance to think she was gonna cash in on it...Some people are just like that...
And ANAN...SHUT UP!!!!!
even tho I understand what youre saying..But you have to understand that this man has been a Very Famous rockstar for 22 years now and I dont think he just decided to start raping people..I think if he was out doing that crap he wouldve been cought along time ago..This is a freaking made up story and I promis you if you follow it you will come to find that out..

LA DE DAH..SCREW YOU ALL!!!

OOPS I MEAN ANON

Criss Angel's Biotch

Ewwww he is almost as ugly as CC Deville! Those guys need to invest some of that money into plastic surgery. Rikki needs a chin and Devil needs a whole new face.

gary

This looks like a guy dressed in drag. I don't think he would poke that no matter how stoned he was. I don't bel;ieve this is a female at att.

Where's the news?

so, it took a couple days for the dumb f- bitch to report it? Looks to me like it took a couple days for the mental midget to rehearse the big stupid ass story. So where's the news TMZ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments