"Bachelor" on the Lido Deck!

3/29/2008 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Love Boat Bachelor Move over Gopher, Isaac and Julie the cruise director, because there's a new guy sitting at the Captain's table -- Alex Michel, the first "Bachelor" ('memba him?)!

Sucking the fumes from any remnant of his former fame, Alex, who remains single, will dole out roses all his sage relationship advice on the Love Boat (aka Princess Cruises) -- as part of something called the Department of Romance.

Alex joins an illustrious Romance panel of love experts including pocket-sized sex therapist Dr. Ruth and Captain Stubing himself, Gavin MacLeod. Who's watching Vicki?!

Maybe while he's out on the high seas, Alex can help Lt. Andy Baldwin take federally-funded dives to search for dead WWII soldiers -- in a speedo.

frank

please don't eat that dog.

Ellen

Yikes. Remember when people thought he was hot?

Now just a big loser... but keep working that 15 minutes!

Tyra Banks

How the mighty have fallen.

Mariah

God, TMZ, what is your beef with the government looking for its fallen soldiers? You all have your priorities extremely messed up (as many years in Hollywood as you have spent it doesn't surprise me). I just think out of respect for all who wore the uniform and gave the ultimate sacrifice and for their families who live on, you should stick to what you know. You would know nothing about sacrifice unless it meant losing a few hours of sleep to stay up late to get some stupid and redundant photo of Paris or whatnot. Please stick to the snarky gossip and stay out of politics, especially your biased view of it.

BH13

This guy is the biggest jerk in the world, so I feel bad for the people he's giving love advice to.

I responded to a listing on NYU's Career Website where they posted job requests for students to respond to and fill for various organizations and people around the city. One of those postings ended up being a listing for a personal assistant with the requirements that the person be a female and so I responded and eventually accepted the offer to try out the job. Well it happened to be a job as personal assistant to non-other than this douchebag whose first task when I got to his apartment was to clean out his bathroom and organize his crap...I guess the only reason he was on the Bachelor was to find a woman to change his diapers and clean up his mess. I turned around and walked right back out the door.

hater

That doggie is wearing a wedding dress....guess he found his love afterall....

janetd6

POW/MIA you will not be forgotten. Time to grow the hell up TMZ. You have no rescept for our servicemen and women. I truly wanted to think your first remark weeks ago about the batchlor was in error. Now I see you just don't care for the men and women serving our country. I have stopped watching TMZ on T.V. and I hope through your stupidity it will go off of the air due to falling ratings. GROW UP!!

TheTruth

Why would anyone want to pay this guy to give relationship advice? He's commitmentphobic and spoiled. I always thought he was GAY!