« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Leinart to Skeezer: Suck This, Baby

3/31/2008 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rather than hang with his hot girlfriend (as in Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo) or his young son (as in Matt Leinart with his son Cole), it's a lot more fun to hang with hot Arizona chicks -- youngins at that.
Launch photos
Nik Richie at the TheDirty.com got these photos of the two studs hanging hot tub-side at Matt's place in Arizona over the weekend, where the Cardinals QB found a wide open receiver ... for his beer bong.

Well, if he ever gets cut from the team, at least he has a future in tailgating.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

julie

julie

julie

first TWICE in one day!!!!
TAKE THAT BITCHES

d-nice

and what crime has been committed? ...of course since he is a franchise player,hopefully, Matt has been brushing up on his quarterback throwing unless he wants to sit on the bench again.

Melissa

Wow - looks like Leinart is following in Brady's footsteps - spending time with skanks than with their OWN SON. Yeah, these are really great role-models here.

TMZhires13yearolds

Yawn...........nothing to see here. Move on. This molehill failed to become a mountain, much like Harvey failed to become an actor.

LosCabos

Oh c'mon, i really don't know what Matt's story is but as far as i know, he's been more responsible with his son than Brady has. Brady has JET in complete oblivion. At least Matt knows his son. I know he broke up with the mother a while ago.

JessBcuz

Julie, that would make you 1st, second and third deary....cant be first twice. But thanks for giving me something to comment to besides this bozo story! :)

tracey

You people don't know S**T about Tom Brady and his son. Matt Leinert is a loser on the field and off.

southcee

A Beer bong? Seriously?

Don't you quit using those by your sophmore year in college? for real, tho.

TMZhires13yearolds

Julie darlin', you really need to get a life. You sound like you'd fit in real good with the TMZ staff. I'd look into it if I were you.

julie

I meant I was first on this story and ANOTHER story. I know that may have sounded weird if you didn't look outside the box. It's ok JessBuz, we love you anyway honey!

julie

I think the people who read TMZ are more mean than the TMZ staff themself!!! ALL OF YOU NEED A LIFE rather than bringing down others and what makes them happy. GEEEZ what is america coming to? Fellow Americans let's try to be a little more mannerly towards each other. Listening to all of you makes me want to puke. And here I am lowering myself to your level. I am peacing out. Don't waste my time (or yours) commenting back!!!!!

Nani

What is up with the people who feel the need to post "first" all the time? Didn't that kind of behavior go out about second grade?

annoyed

Another headline that proves time and time again, TMZ has no class.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments