Janice Makes an Ass Out of Herself

4/1/2008 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson -- the Earth's first supermodel -- went on a bender in Maui on Monday. She's America's next bottom model.

Unlike her face, there are some parts of Janice that are still movable.

Dennise

When is this crazy b*tch gonna realize that no matter how many times she says it, she's NOT the World's first super model! There were many before her...they just weren't spotlight hogging psycho's like her.

Kevin

I would still hit that. I would hit it in the postition she is in that picture !!

SrRaceFan

This is fitting:

A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date
> or any sex for over 5 years.
>> She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided
> to seek the medical expertise of the well known Chinese sex therapist,
> Dr Chang.
>> Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, 'OK, take off all
> your crose.'
>> The woman did as she was told.
>> 'Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.'
>> Again, the woman did as she was instructed.
>> Dr. Chang then said 'OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.'
>> As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. 'Your probrem vewy bad.
>> You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf
> sex or dates."
>> The woman asked anxiously, 'Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary
> Disease?'
>> Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied, 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your
> face look Ed Zachary like your @ss.'

30 something

JANICE LOOKS ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC....END OF STORY. IF WE WERE FOLLOWED AND WATCHED EVERY MOMENT OF OUR LIVES I'M SURE THERE WOULD BE SEVERAL TIMES IN A WEEK THAT WE TOO WOULD LOOK LIKE AN ASS. LIFE HAPPENS.SHE NEEDS TO BE CREDITED FOR THE CHILDHOOD SHE OVERCAME AND FOR NOT ALLOWING THE MODELING WORLD TO DISTROY HER.......IN REALITY KATE MOSS IS MORE OF AN ASS, BUT IS HONOURED FOR HER FASHION SAVY ETC. WHEN SHE IS A MESS......

elo

With that pose..I'll do bang the hell out of her from the back....LOL

jakaroo

I thought that TWIGGY was the Worlds first super model!!!!!

hater

those are some skinny ass legs!

emma hebenton

hey everyone my name is emma and i am janice's number one fan.
and im not very happy with the ways you peopel treat and talk abot her
she is a fabulous person and i think you should just give her a chance.

love you janice