Naomi Campbell Busted -- Just Plane Crazy

4/3/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Naomi Campbell has been arrested at Heathrow Airport after she allegedly assaulted a police officer. Why? Bitch lost her bag!!

Campbell was pulled off a British Airlines flight to L.A. today after reportedly causing a huge stink when she claimed one of her -- count 'em -- three carry-on bags was missing. The Sun says cops first tried to calm her down, but then yanked the supermodel off the plane after she flew into a rage when she was told she was unfit to fly. The anger management class superstar was then hauled away "ranting and raving" after allegedly assaulting an officer -- sources tell us she actually spit on the cop. Where's an assistant when you need one?!

Witnesses say they heard the model scream "get off me, leave me alone" as she was taken to the Heathrow police station. Hide your Blackberries!

Story developing ...

Jersey Girl

Good grief. I think her celebrity status has come close to earning her a public tolerance that is not offered to others. Why isn't she treated like she's no one special?

Victoria

She has absolutely NO CLASS...you don't ever hear of Beverly Johnson or Iman acting like this wretched bitch.

who cares

I say put her and Paris ( another one that thinks she is the queen bee) in a cell together with no personal items ( makeup, clothes etc) and let the two bitches duke it out and see who comes out the winner, both this bitches are some full of the selves it is disgusting. so let em both throw down and see who wins.they both think their poo dont stink.

armysoldiergirl

TMZ you need to screen your comments pages! Racists remarks are uncalled for. Yeah Naomi's crazy but Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Paris, and those other bitches are too! Race has nothing to do with it. I want all the African Americans to go to BET.com and leave this racist site alone! Clearly most of the people that come on this site don't like our kind!

rHIANNA

SEND THIS ANGRY BITCH TO JAIL, ALREADY!!..........SEEMS TO BE THE BIGGEST BITCH OUT THERE. SHE IS ONLY A HAS BEEN COAT RACK...TOO MANY PREETY GIRLS OUT THERE AND YOUNGER TOO. NAOMI IS JUST SOME OLD ASS BITCH WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THAT HER DAYS ARE LONG OVER AS A MODEL......LIKE I SAID TOO MANY BETTER LOOKING AND YOUNGER GIRLS OUT THERE...HELL TYRA BANKS IS MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN THIS DOG THAT SHOWS HER RABIES. PUT HER IN JAIL FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND SEE IF SHE WOULD MESS WITH BULAH........USELESS VOMOIT OF A BITCH!!!!!!

kel

There are too many good models our there to still be using this piece of trash. She has no class at all and her violence takes away from any beauty she has.

PR

I don't know why, but I just LOVE IT!!! Throw her in the slammer to let her chill.

gullibleminions

a lengend in her own mind; in reality--her behavior makes her look "ugly". someone smack her already....lol

Ima Nun

"15. Typical black person.

Posted at 1:59PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by Obama"
___________________________________________________

I'd venture to say you're a typical racist ignorant jerk.

HootGibson

Is this incident....going to make the cost of gas prices rise???

Victoria

The Brit papers say she was arrested for SPITTING ON A COP

exclothshorse

wot nose bags ?

Frag The Paps

Black Panther Party:

STFU. How can you call yourself an " African American " Have you set foot on African Soil? Were born there? Family there? I din't think so. Let me set you straight on this. It's already been proven that ALL life originated on the African continent. So why don't I just start calling myself an English/Irish/German/American Indian American? Becasue that would sound stupid. So if all life came from there, then wouldn't I be an African American? Tell me I am wrong.

Victoria

55. I hate you stupid WHITE MuthaF*&kas. You dont gotta like black people, cuz we dont like you.

Posted at 3:09PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by Black Panther Party

YIKES!!! Now who is racist?

Liz

edub ~ you are truly ignorant! Did you even go to school? You might consider going back and at least getting your high school diploma!!!