Beyonce

Now Mrs. Z?

4/5/2008 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

040508_jayz_wireimage-1Brangelina who?! It's all about Beyonjay! After all of yesterday's drama and suspense somebody better have gotten married -- at this point it doesn't matter who!

Yesterday, Beyonce and Jay-Z had some sort of celebration at Jigga-man's NYC penthouse, with the likes of Bey's parents, her sis, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams all showing up. There are reports the two finally got hitched. Beyonce's not giving her milk for free anymore!

No official confirmation has come from either camp.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Adrienne

How about we call them BJay

SanityLost

well they did go for a marriage license earlier this week. they are valid for 60 days ... maybe the went ahead and used it???

Hah

TMZ... wrong... again and again and again. Love it.

lady t

I like BJ too...I am so happy for them. God bless!!! =)

Area 51

What sort of celebrity reporters are you, anyway? You can't get the real story? Just like last night, TMZ is the first to tell us nothing.

teenbee

Its jayonce not beyonjay ewwww

Jillybean

But your'e not falling for it, right TMZ???

oldwoman

the TMZ writers whom we all know are basically children in a herd. Each one trying to impress Harvey and whomever. I have NEVER written to a public figure or in a public forum before now but feel I have to say that it is just NOT necessary for you people to use "your idea of cute" degrading language/remarks about various individuals. There is little or NO credibility left after you do this. Do you people really need the job this bad or are you yourselves disgusting and obviously imature individuals! I honestly believe that most of the readers enjoy the site WITHOUT the need for obnoxious comments from the TMZ employees..........HEAR that Harvey!

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

I'm voting for "BEY-JAY"
I'm so happy for them!!
CONGRADS!

Francine Comacho

I am not a fan of crip pop. In fact, I think crip pop should be outlawed. Getting paid for being a gang banger / promoter of criminal activity. Shawn Corey Carter is a punk. So is his cheap whore wife.

BRITNEY FAN FOREVER

This will only last no more than a year.......

Francine Comacho

I am sure that Shawn's gay lover is not going to be happy with this news.

Deborah Partee

They were definitely married, TMZ. Why the hesitation?

Buckeyes08

clearly "Crip Pop Is Not Music." is a hater. Why hate on hip hop? what has it done to you.

Congrats to J & B...I wish them all the best